Considering taking legal action on another forum for allowing a troll to defame me

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I found a forum with your pictures on it and holy fukk, I gotta bleach my eyes. That shyt was insanely gay

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just an updated on the matter.

Still haven't heard from the site and the person in question is still using my pictures, mentioning my name and even linked this thread on some stalker shyt. Wtf is up with these weirdos? I really don't want to go there but I see the picture of this frank ocean looking weirdo that goes by the name "jumanie-moore" my pictures where he's attaching them on some trolling shyt. Dudes literally obsessed with me calling valdo or posting on his forum full of adware spam. I don't have an account on that site and have no interest in getting one. I really do not want to go out my way looking for some nobody for fukking being out of pocket so dude needs to chill out. Take his meds or something and behave himself. Dude better stop mentioning my name and posting my pictures. If he's smart, he'll delete any trace of me on that site and go back to doing what he does.

Anyways, if the admin of forum doesn't respond, I will contact a lawyer to see the best cause of legal action against it since it's not checking it's weirdo ass site users. I've already taken some action as we speak so some wheels are in motion.

Last edited:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
So you didn't think posting about your dikk in the booty exploits and your faggy pics on a public forum and blog would have ANY negative repercussions whatsoever? :ohhh: :mjlol: :dead:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
So you didn't think posting about your dikk in the booty exploits and your faggy pics on a public forum and blog would have ANY negative repercussions whatsoever? :ohhh: :mjlol: :dead:

I’m pretty certain anyone who posts their pics up here don’t think about the negative repercussions at all. There’s an entire thread of nikkas posting pics, females dropping IG’s, etc.

Besides, this shyt ain’t normal. This some satanic type shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

See it's shyt like this that makes me not even want to post. Where have I ever posted anything like that on here? I've NEVER mentioned anything about having sex on here. If you have a personal issue with me, pm me on some real shyt and stop spreading misinformation and lies on here. That's why I had to delete certain things because there's people twisting around shyt. I've mentioned that I'm gay and about coming out which are true but there's people injecting their little stories and bullshyt claiming that I said it or saying that it's true even going as far as to quote me misspreading information and lies.

Some of you people really need to get lives. No way you really supposed to get emotional over someone who you don't even know. What have I ever done to you where you're mad at me, kid? Weirdo shyt. fukk all this wack ass trolling shyt. I really start to wonder about some of you which seem to mention that like if you're homophobic, why are you even having those types of thoughts with me?

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
All I can say bro is :

Never share personal information online. Even if you have a common name like Jamal or some shyt. Don't share pictures. I remember the @bigrodthe1 shyt from years back.

I seen a old thread recently on here where some people revealed they name some game shyt. And coli members probably thought nothing of it , but keeping it a buck Mods oughta delete that shyt for safety.

Last edited:

TheDarkCloud

Superstar
Daps
All I can say bro is :

Never share personal information online. Even if you have a common name like Jamal or some shyt. Don't share pictures. I remember the @bigrodthe1 shyt from years back.

I seen a old thread recently on here where some people revealed they name. Mods oughta delete that shyt for safety.

Agreed. I feel bad it happened to OP but the brehs and brehettes on this site gotta use this situation as an example for themselves.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
My social media on here and folks shyt on MY CHILD.
I don't care because I know what that garfield body bytch looks like now, along with her grimace homegirl and sweet youth pastor face nikkas.
:yeshrug:
Folk go through my vids to dislike.
Still a view.
Go through my insta to troll, still making my page pop with activity.
Brehs on here thought they knew my name, had the wrong name, and almost got hurt fukking around with my business partner
:mjlol:
It'll be aight.