Considering taking legal action on another forum for allowing a troll to defame me

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I like when people say shyt like this until they end up having the same crazy shyt happen to them then they say the same shyt they were clowning someone else for saying. In other words, shut the fukk up.

I like to think that anyone who is over 18 and posts a picture of themselves online is aware that, once they've uploaded it, their picture is essentially public domain.

:francis:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
are you documenting and printing/saving each time that you have contacted them and also the content of what the other poster is saying about you? If the defamatory statements are presented as facts as opposed to someone's opinion about you, then you have grounds.

I haven't printed the times I've contacted that site regarding times I've sent the notice. They did ban the user but his thread with my picture is still up though. They made a bunch of posts back and forth that have been locked by the admin

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I like to think that anyone who is over 18 and posts a picture of themselves online is aware that, once they've uploaded it, their picture is essentially public domain.

it is public domain, however, the owner of the photo still maintains copyright control of those photos. Reasons why copyright and infringement laws exist. This is one of the reasons why.

edit - Difference between fair use and free use. Fair Use Doctrine. "allow for limited and reasonable uses as long as the use does not interfere with owners’ rights or impede their rights"

• Dap
Reactions: Paz

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they are data mining, then it could possibly lead to his real identity. With that info, there is access to any content, biographical info, etc. which could be serious since this seems like a retaliatory act.

The person involved actually is someone who has something against the coli because they got banned from here. I've did some Google searching and they've even have a reddit imitating the coli on some trolling shyt. So chances are they are viewing this.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah but it's a difference when your picture, name and other info is being used without your knowledge and being tied into slander and false accusations for someone just being spiteful. And you have no clue who such persons are or why they even bothering you. Mentioning and bringing up shyt eons ago. The psycho even posted a picture that I posted when I was like 18 back in 2005. :picard:

I'm still trying to figure out why dude decided to mention my name out of nowhere on another forum. I feel insulted for dude to think I have that much time on my hands to be on forums all day. I'm trying to chill out with this Web shyt and you got some loser out there trying to wrap me up in their misery. I'm trying to graduate and move on from this actually because im not interested in this forum shyt like the past. I've sort of grown out of it. I'm actually trying to save another person from playing themselves attempting to play me out. No grown man who is mentally stable would do this shyt.

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the price of homosexuality.

Link to the site and user or bushes......Actually if it's a homo site forget it. :hubie:

It is a gay web forum and it's poorly ran full of adware. Never heard of the forum until i typed my screenname on google search. It's so bad that I can't even view that site without being redirected to adware.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Yeah but it's a difference when your picture, name and other info is being used without your knowledge and being tied into slander and false accusations for someone just being spiteful. And you have no clue who such persons are or why they even bothering you. Mentioning and bringing up shyt eons ago. The psycho even posted a picture that I posted when I was like 18 back in 2005. :picard:

I'm still trying to figure out why dude decided to mention my name out of nowhere on another forum. I feel insulted for dude to think I have that much time on my hands to be on forums all day. I'm trying to chill out with this Web shyt and you got some loser out there trying to wrap me up in their misery. I'm trying to graduate and move on from this actually because im not interested in this forum shyt like the past. I've sort of grown out of it. I'm actually trying to save another person from playing themselves attempting to play me out. No grown man who is mentally stable would do this shyt.

Sounds like some personal shyt. You gotta take this offline and handle business IRL.:bustback:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like some personal shyt. You gotta take this offline and handle business IRL.:bustback:

That's the way it seems. I'm trying to handle this problem legally because I don't know the man or if this is a set up of some sort by some unknown but it will be handled.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Might be. Who is he?
Im assuming since someone stated it's possible that the person was a SOHH member.

Jack Splatter : The one who got banned from here that had the podcast.
he's been in his feelings ever since Brook gave him the :camby:

i find it odd as fukk as you yourself don't really beef with anybody.

if not him some other lunatic.