Considering taking legal action on another forum for allowing a troll to defame me

Daps
Reppin
St louis
take your meds Paz.
wat6rr.jpg

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy!

What accusations they making?

They posting your pic on Twitter?

I don't even know or wanna know but from what I'm seeing, these folks have major issues. I don't need or want to be wrapped up in their crazy shyt or associated with them. I don't know those people, never met them, never seen them a day in my life. Next thing you know, I have someone who may know of me stumbling across that shyt believing all that bullshyt thinking it's true because they see my picture. That's why I've been contacting the admin

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That fine print that posters go ham about when they get caught in a pickle... all sites need to say:
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR MEMEBERSHIP YOUR CONTENT CAN BE REGENERATED EVEN AFTER IT IS DELETED FROM OUR HOST. YOU ARE AWARE THAT IT CAN BE REPRODUCED ON OTHER HOSTING SITES. IF YOU GOOD THEN PROCEED.

See, it's different if it's a private person doing that on a public site for malicious reasons to cause harm to a private person who may not be on a public site. It can be argued in court that such site was negligent allowing someone's information to be posted by another poster without their consent. This is why sites take down people's pictures when they request it to be taken down. It may not have been authorized.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
That fine print that posters go ham about when they get caught in a pickle... all sites need to say:
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR MEMEBERSHIP YOUR CONTENT CAN BE REGENERATED EVEN AFTER IT IS DELETED FROM OUR HOST. YOU ARE AWARE THAT IT CAN BE REPRODUCED ON OTHER HOSTING SITES. IF YOU GOOD THEN PROCEED.

Exactly. As the great Eastern philosopher Confucius once said:

You knew what it was when you signed up!
:heh:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defamation of character lawsuit (slander and libel) - 1) Proof that what is said or written about you is false and not factual 2) the other person making the false statement has done so with the intent of causing harm.

Also, Don't let anyone pressure you into anything that you don't want or feel like doing- regardless of the circumstances. you have to live with your decisions and the potential impact that it may cause. Let people think what they want- fuk em- b/c they don't give a fuk what u say only the impact of what they say for attention. No one should control your image or thought process. People have selfish intentions and there's too much insanity and groupthink, mob weak minded mentality going on in social media.

That's the thing that's creeping me out.

The person that's doing this shyt is basically connecting me to another person that is doing who knows what. I don't know either of these people. It would have been one thing if it was just them saying my screen name and some text but the moment dude decided to throw in my picture and do some data mining shyt, that was crossing the line. I've gone as far as to delete any content that this person has posted elsewhere but this guy may have put it on a photo hosting server. So he's basically has my photos collected and saved and doing some bullshyt with it.

I don't know what dudes issue is but I think we all should be concerned that someone like this is lurking our forum. If they got my shyt, they probably are collecting everybody else for devious motives.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Contacted the admin 4 times and they still haven't taken down the pics last time I checked

are you documenting and printing/saving each time that you have contacted them and also the content of what the other poster is saying about you? If the defamatory statements are presented as facts as opposed to someone's opinion about you, then you have grounds.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is part of the privacy policy on this site - "You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws."

Wouldn't whoever is disseminating the information be in violation since this is what they are using the forum to do?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Unless they getting your real identity involved its never that serious breh.

if they are data mining, then it could possibly lead to his real identity. With that info, there is access to any content, biographical info, etc. which could be serious since this seems like a retaliatory act.