Conservative group behind Aff. Action lawsuit is now going after BW targeted VC fund/*founders respond /* co-founder steps down

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
They WOULD NOT LISTEN to us when we told them. This was clearly going to happen.

All that “listen to black women” shyt and these loud mouth ass free wheeling radical activists fukked an entire generation of black strategic power.

Glad this happened. Now we’ll chill out on the desire to put everything on front street as if white people magically went blind or something :francis:

They were CLEARLY warned not to do this shyt and they went and fukkin did it anyways. :stopitslime:
indian

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Republicans providing more tangibles for the both siders :blessed:

This is chess not checkers. We allow the Republicans to challenge then throw out all the protections Brehs/brehettes currently have in America because this is the path to receive reparations word to @TripleAgent.
Can’t wait until they in charge and set it up so they will always be in charge

Tangibles :whew:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I agree. How they respond to the coming epic wake up call will determine everything.
The women have already said how they will respond. Some will self idenfiy as latino, some will "divest", others will koon out and the rest will leave the country. As for the boys, well they might be on their own fr (many are dating out into other cultures). Those who are too poor to do anything I just mentioned will be used by WS (prison system, for example). Think reagan era except worse since we have tech fascists now.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Why are you doing this BS man. You just been in this thread calling dude Indian. What has he said that made drift from discourse and straight to the bullshyt.
It's funny and this is a forum, he can just block me, i'll respond every time he responds :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The women have already said how they will respond. Some will self idenfiy as latino, some will "divest", others will koon out and the rest will leave the country. As for the boys, well they might be on their own fr (many are dating out into other cultures). Those who are too poor to do anything I just mentioned will be used by WS (prison system, for example). Think reagan era except worse since we have tech fascists now.
So you mean young women and young men will be on the same type of time?

You really seem to have an issue with Black women. That lengthy sentence regarding the possible actions of Black women basically applies to the phrase you put in parentheses regarding Black men.

Now, I’m not advocating for everyone abandoning the ship, but if you yourself are noting that young Black men are already dating out, what exactly are the Black girls supposed to do?

Also interesting you use the term “divesting” for what the girls are doing and “dating out” for what the guys are doing.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This was over a $20k grant aimed at people that get 1% of VC funding. This is downright evil.
Of course. They don’t want ANYONE to have an opportunity.

To be honest, Trump (OBVIOUSLY) got a lot of judges in during his term. We’re already a little screwed for decades in certain parts of the country.
I don’t know if Biden has even matched or exceeded Trumps number of judges.

This shyt is insane. This is where “both sides” leads!

Daps
Of course. They don’t want ANYONE to have an opportunity.

To be honest, Trump (OBVIOUSLY) got a lot of judges in during his term. We’re already a little screwed for decades in certain parts of the country.
I don’t know if Biden has even matched or exceeded Trumps number of judges.

This shyt is insane. This is where “both sides” leads!

Biden has put a ton of judges on. The issue is that the republicans basically didn’t confirm a single judge in Obama’s last year, so Trump walked into a shyt ton of vacancies.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Biden has put a ton of judges on. The issue is that the republicans basically didn’t confirm a single judge in Obama’s last year, so Trump walked into a shyt ton of vacancies.
Why can’t the Dems communicate that to the base? This is a major reason why we need to vote for Biden and I promise you many Americans don’t know