Connie Chung breaks silence about sexual assault by her doctor 50 years ago

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Once while talking with a group of friends out of 15 women between the age of 23-30 at the time I was the only one not molested or sexually assaulted, raped. My own sister was assaulted as a teen and the only way I found out cause I read a post she was going to put on Facebook but changed her mind and accidentally saved to drafts. It’s too common.

Based on what I have heard from the other females in my family, I sometimes wonder if this is true of me as well cause I never experienced anything either. This kind of stuff makes me very sad and it always makes me wonder, because it does happen so commonly, is it just by "luck" some people don't experience this while so many others do?

Daps
Based on what I have heard from the other females in my family, I sometimes wonder if this is true of me as well cause I never experienced anything either. This kind of stuff makes me very sad and it always makes me wonder, because it does happen so commonly, is it just by "luck" some people don't experience this while so many others do?

Luck is the only way I can say it hasn’t happened. I’ve been followed him by strange men, stalked by exes and just men I’ve turned down, flashed,sexually harassed at literally every job I’ve ever had. I’m lucky it’s never gotten physical I’m 5’2 and 125lbs there is no way I can fight off a grown man. I use to walk with my headphones on high late at night, take shortcuts home which were rarely ever well lit.
I know most assaults are people you know or family members. Most of my family still lives in Senegal so that made me lucky, I’m a homebody so I never hang around any men I know alone, I don’t drink so no chance of being out and drugged. All of that is lucky because everything except the drinking is true for my sister and alcohol was not at involved in her assualt.

AsTheWorldBurns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
State to the Lake
Damn thats crazy

Bruh really made her nut 10 finger pumps :blink: what they be teaching nikkas at gynecology school??

Not gonna lie, the orgasm part caught me way off guard.

So it's funny y'all brought this up because this was actually routine (at least for white ppl) during the Victorian era.

Women used to be regularly diagnosed hysteria back then, and one of the treatments at the time was to make the woman orgasm. So the gynecologist would be fingering women, then they started inventing dildos and vibrators and using them for "treatment.

Yeah so gynecologists basically invented sex toys for women. And they have a history of doing kinky shyt in the name of science.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
fukk Connie Chung. :camby:

bytch is just seeking some extra spotlight and jumping on the #METOO bandwagon. Should have spoke out before that Dr. died & could have used her cachet as a respected former journalist to help other women who may/could have been sexually abused.

THIS! Thread closed

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
First time I found out something happened to my mama was when I was 17. She came home from work one day kinda shook and told me that a man from her past had come into her place of work that day. If I remember correctly, this was a man who had sexually assaulted her when she was on her way to school one day back in elementary.

Said she remembered his face but he didn't recognize her. Told me she never told her mama because it was well known in their neighborhood she was quiet, cold and strapped and had no problem hurting anyone who hurt one of her kids. At the time she saw him, it was nearly 30 years later.

That was the first time it ever occurred to me that my mother had like this entire life before having me which could have included something like this. Made me look at her differently.

Damn

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Luck is the only way I can say it hasn’t happened. I’ve been followed him by strange men, stalked by exes and just men I’ve turned down, flashed,sexually harassed at literally every job I’ve ever had. I’m lucky it’s never gotten physical I’m 5’2 and 125lbs there is no way I can fight off a grown man. I use to walk with my headphones on high late at night, take shortcuts home which were rarely ever well lit.
I know most assaults are people you know or family members. Most of my family still lives in Senegal so that made me lucky, I’m a homebody so I never hang around any men I know alone, I don’t drink so no chance of being out and drugged. All of that is lucky because everything except the drinking is true for my sister and alcohol was not at involved in her assualt.

Y’all turned this from a joke to a simp thread. Y’all females will find anyway to get male attention. :mjlol: