Connie Chung breaks silence about sexual assault by her doctor 50 years ago

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
She said she was molested by her family's "trusted" doctor who delivered her in 1946, at birth.

She was molested at birth?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn thats crazy

Bruh really made her nut 10 finger pumps :blink: what they be teaching nikkas at gynecology school??
it amazes me that y'all still don't know how to work the clitoris.. :mjlol:

that's why new nikkaz putting they mouth on everything. learn what ya hands can do...

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Yall mad because people remember something that traumatized them 50 years ago? Do yall get mad at 'Nam Vets and other vets too?

It's trauma. She trusted her family doctor to take care of her and explain to her how her body worked instead he betrayed that trust by taking advantage of her ignorance and naivety and leaving without explanation.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
At this point any woman can say anything about any man dead or alive. I wonder what woman is going to risk it all for the GOP and say Obama sexually assaulted her? What (most likely white) hag is going to say Dr. King got inappropriate with his hands? FDR rolling his wheelchair in a frenzy determined to grope a now 137 year old former secretary. Where the fukk does it end?

I'm not believing anyone but close friends and family when it comes to these allegations. fukk the rest unless they bring evidence.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully she got counseling being sexually assaulted/molested/raped is something you can't even begin to understand until you've experienced. Most never get justice I just hope that they can at least have peace.