Connie Chung breaks silence about sexual assault by her doctor 50 years ago

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
She said she was molested by her family's "trusted" doctor who delivered her in 1946, at birth.

She was molested at birth?

That was the doctor that delivered her when her mother was pregnant with her, So that doctor had been in her family literally her whole life at that point.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have any of you nikkas talked to your moms and sisters about sexual assault. And if you do if its not recent do you roll your eyes the same way?

Breh most of these incel types that post this shyt hate women so much they’ve probably been one rejection away from killing their own fam...

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
Have any of you nikkas talked to your moms and sisters about sexual assault. And if you do if its not recent do you roll your eyes the same way?

Yeah these nikkas are on some weird shyt. :francis:

They just being reactionary due to the amount of false allegations by dismissing all allegations off hand. Even though in this case she didn't even name and shame the doctor and just wanted to share her story to empower other victims, these nikkas are sticking up for someone they don't even know :mjlol:

It's pure tribalism, on some "men vs women" shyt.

If your knee jerk reaction to hearing about rape is to immediately doubt the woman, you might have a problem. :yeshrug:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Why did I read this as "c00nie chung" :francis:

TLR influencing my subconscious :picard:

It's amazing to me how this board can subtly influence one's speech and thought patterns. Last night after I got off work driving through a part of town with a heavy college population, saw a young Black female student walking with a white dude. I chuckled to myself, "bedwench." I don't have a problem with IR, but it's funny how these terms are in my head now.

Bushmaster

All Star
Daps
It's amazing to me how this board can subtly influence one's speech and thought patterns. Last night after I got off work driving through a part of town with a heavy college population, saw a young Black female student walking with a white dude. I chuckled to myself, "bedwench." I don't have a problem with IR, but it's funny how these terms are in my head now.

:russ:

Yeah it's funny how the coli lingo creeps into your vocabulary :mjlol:

On thought patterns: natural hair + septum rings = official bedwench uniform :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall mad because people remember something that traumatized them 50 years ago? Do yall get mad at 'Nam Vets and other vets too?

It's trauma. She trusted her family doctor to take care of her and explain to her how her body worked instead he betrayed that trust by taking advantage of her ignorance and naivety and leaving without explanation.
He showed her how it worked...

I'll see myself out:francis:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps

First time I found out something happened to my mama was when I was 17. She came home from work one day kinda shook and told me that a man from her past had come into her place of work that day. If I remember correctly, this was a man who had sexually assaulted her when she was on her way to school one day back in elementary.

Said she remembered his face but he didn't recognize her. Told me she never told her mama because it was well known in their neighborhood she was quiet, cold and strapped and had no problem hurting anyone who hurt one of her kids. At the time she saw him, it was nearly 30 years later.

That was the first time it ever occurred to me that my mother had like this entire life before having me which could have included something like this. Made me look at her differently.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've always thought male gynecologists have to be some kinda perverts. It's not like you get to chose the kinda p*ssy you look at all day. It's gonna be old p*ssy, fat p*ssy, stank p*ssy, ugly p*ssy, wolf p*ssy... all types of p*ssy all day every day :huhldup:
:deadmanny:

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
I can believe Dr’s are pervy. Way too many stories. :wow:

I’m not surprised she kept it quiet for years not a thing you can just tell people. :dame: Not easy either.

Imagine a breh talking about a guy molesting him at a young age? That memory will be buried deep. :merchant:

That's exactly how Jerry Sandusky was able to molest boys for so long. That and he took advantage of boys that came from broken homes.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
First time I found out something happened to my mama was when I was 17. She came home from work one day kinda shook and told me that a man from her past had come into her place of work that day. If I remember correctly, this was a man who had sexually assaulted her when she was on her way to school one day back in elementary.

Said she remembered his face but he didn't recognize her. Told me she never told her mama because it was well known in their neighborhood she was quiet, cold and strapped and had no problem hurting anyone who hurt one of her kids. At the time she saw him, it was nearly 30 years later.

That was the first time it ever occurred to me that my mother had like this entire life before having me which could have included something like this. Made me look at her differently.
Damn exactly my mom and sister had stories of them being assaulted as kids. I don't feel like this is rare and most probably don't say anything especially if the guy is a family member or family friend

Daps
Damn exactly my mom and sister had stories of them being assaulted as kids. I don't feel like this is rare and most probably don't say anything especially if the guy is a family member or family friend

Once while talking with a group of friends out of 15 women between the age of 23-30 at the time I was the only one not molested or sexually assaulted, raped. My own sister was assaulted as a teen and the only way I found out cause I read a post she was going to put on Facebook but changed her mind and accidentally saved to drafts. It’s too common.