Congratulations Atlanta! You're The “Sugar Daddy Capital" of America

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:heh: :heh: :heh:

sugar-daddy-infographic.jpg

According to the online dating site SeekingArrangement.com, Atlanta is THE place to be if Sugar Daddies are your thing. That city has unseated San Franciso to become this year’s “Sugar Daddy Capital of America”!

Coming in at number two is Scottsdale, AZ and San Francisco falls to number three.

SeekingArrangement’s ranking is based on the ratio of Sugar Daddies to adult men in a given location. For Atlanta, that comes to 5.98 Sugar Daddies to every 1,000 men.

The site also has some other stats about Sugar Daddies for you to gnaw on: most Sugar Daddies are either professionals (21 percent) or entrepreneurs (26 percent), a third are married, and four percent are retired (if you like an older gentleman).

“The term ‘Sugar Daddy’ is simply not a moniker reserved for the ‘one percent’. Rather, it is a lifestyle embodied by single men who have a genuine, vested interest in adding value to their partners’ lives,” said Brandon Wade, the site’s founder and CEO in a press statement. “Not only is the face of the modern Sugar Daddy changing, but his needs are as well,” he added.

We’ve got a portion of an infographic from the site’s study above, which compares this year with 2007, the year SeekingArrangement.c om launched. Click here for a little more info. Any thoughts on the Sugar Daddy situation? We’d definitely love to hear them.

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
All my exes live in Texas like I'm George Straight Or they go to Georgia State where Tuition is handled by some random nikka that live in Atlanta That she only see when she feels obligated Admitted it to me the first time we dated But she was no angel, and we never waited :heh:

HalfwayHandsome

A WALKING LICK #502C0MEUP
Daps
Reppin
Louisville Guntucky
All my exes live in Texas like I'm George Straight Or they go to Georgia State where Tuition is handled by some random nikka that live in Atlanta That she only see when she feels obligated Admitted it to me the first time we dated But she was no angel, and we never waited :heh:

AINT EVEN GONNA ASK U HOW :dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Marlo and Kim were evidence of that. I had an old ass white man folding big bank (who I met when we were coming out the bank) step to me when I was in college in Palo Alto. Had I been more open, I'm sure he would've paid off my student loans iLost

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I wonder how many of these sugar daddies are gay