Congestion pricing is passed in NYC? (23 dollar toll to drive into Midtown and Lower Manhattan)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I'm an public transportation riding breh and even though this is supposed to benefit ppl like me, I don't really care about this :manny:

Most native New Yorkers I know ride the subway into the city, so I don't think the average working class New Yorker will be effected by this in a negative way.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm an public transportation riding breh and even though this is supposed to benefit ppl like me, I don't really care about this :manny:

Most native New Yorkers I know ride the subway into the city, so I don't think the average working class New Yorker will be effected by this in a negative way.

thats literally the only people its going to effect in a negative way :snoop:

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
thats literally the only people its going to effect in a negative way :snoop:
Well IDK anyone who drives to Manhattan to get to their job :manny:

Regular working class New Yorkers really drive to their jobs in the city from the outer boroughs? I always thought the vast majority of ppl who work in the city take public transportation there. Thought the ppl to drive to the city are really well off financially.

polio68

All Star
Daps
Well IDK anyone who drives to Manhattan to get to their job :manny:

Regular working class New Yorkers really drive to their jobs in the city from the outer boroughs? I always thought the vast majority of ppl who work in the city take public transportation there. Thought the ppl to drive to the city are really well off financially.
If you're on the outskirts of The Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn you might need to drive. Staten Island doesn't even have access to the type of transportation services the rest of the city gets too.

Canada Goose

Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
If you're on the outskirts of The Bronx, Queens, and Brooklyn you might need to drive. Staten Island doesn't even have access to the type of transportation services the rest of the city gets too.
I think those ppl take the bus to the subway or an express bus directly to the city. Even living in Canarsie I never heard of someone driving to work in Manhattan :dahell:

I know express buses are really popular in Staten Island.