[confirmed] Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom is Nintendo’s first 70 dollar game

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I have no dog in this fight but just out of curiosity...given that most people here who played BOTW spend upwards of 80-100+ hours playing the game, is a $10 increase in price that big of a deal? It's definitely worth it from a time perspective and I'd imagine there will be DLC or some type of expansion again too.
Time is relative. But tech isn't.

Imagine paying the same amount for a DVD as you would a 4k Blu Ray disc.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Only game that could cost $100 and I'd still cop. Day 1. Don't care for the tech, it's about the work developers put in. Most Nintendo games nowadays aren't worth full price, quality done dropped. But this game, easily.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Nintendo fans have Stockholm syndrome

and to think you couldn’t find Switches in stores during the height of the panny :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all wild, if it's about tech then MS games should be 100 bucks. Since it's about the tech...

How do you know botw2 didn't cost as much or more to make as your favorite triple A games on either system :jbhmm:

Simple you don't

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Y'all wild, if it's about tech then MS games should be 100 bucks. Since it's about the tech...

How do you know botw2 didn't cost as much or more to make as your favorite triple A games on either system :jbhmm:

Simple you don't
Because it's running on old hardware, and judging by the looks of it, the same engine and all that shyt. I'm sure the reused assets will be uber prevalant here, but glossed over by the stans.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because it's running on old hardware, and judging by the looks of it, the same engine and all that shyt. I'm sure the reused assets will be uber prevalant here, but glossed over by the stans.

+ no accessibility features, no pc version, no graphical or performance settings, limited voice acting, no actual new hardware features, etc.

Mad titty was complaining about sonys upgrade ‘tax’ because it didn’t include anything new and he’s sitting here justifying why somethign that released on the Wii U now deserves to be 10 more dollars

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Paying $70 for a game will likely run at 900p and 30 fps (with dips) is asking a lot, even if this game will likely be a GOTY contender.

Nintendo stay getting away with murder because they have a monopoly on the console handheld market (and let's not get it twisted, the Switch is primarily a handheld).