Confirmed: Xcloud will not be supported on iOS devices.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nobody wants to lug around a console to play in their hotel. Ive done it and its annoying.

Been doing it for 15 plus years since I travel 70-80% of the time. It's not that big of a deal. Throw that shyt in my carryon every week. It's nothing. :unimpressed:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been doing it for 15 plus years since I travel 70-80% of the time. It's not that big of a deal. Throw that shyt in my carryon every week. It's nothing. :unimpressed:
Im glad to know your experience means i enjoy mine:stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mobiles a huge deal. Phones been cuttin into Nintendos handheld market for the past decade. People spend more time on their smartphones than any other device

in Japan, console sales been droppin while mobile became the dominant market.

for me(pre covid), it woulda been nice when I traveled to just throw my iPad and a controller in my carry on. Nobody wants to lug around a console to play in their hotel. Ive done it and its annoying.
Huh? I carry around a PS3 Phat and Xbox Original with me every where I go
AIr8As0c0Np8dG-qrmMweUiEwMj-mEwdmyiZAgj08as.jpg

:troll:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Stadia, PlayStation now, Nintendo switch, Gameboy, game gear pick your poison... :what: they tried this cloud shyt before and it failed... Now they biting off the switch w&stadia the mobile shyt. fukking gimmicks nikka, what about the games?!? :what:
i think the cloud gaming thing might have slipped by you. geForce now and shadow (which does support iOS) have both been around for a few minutes.
and there are over a dozen lesser services. maybe its not THE next thing but its definitely A next thing and its already rolling

worry not, sony will follow suit

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Huh? I carry around a PS3 Phat and Xbox Original with me every where I go
AIr8As0c0Np8dG-qrmMweUiEwMj-mEwdmyiZAgj08as.jpg

:troll:
I remember as a kid there was this bootleg chuckie cheez type place where they had pizza n games. I was prolly 9 n there was some 20 year old neckbeard dude sittin at a table by himself with a ps2 and portable screen. shyt was awkward:picard: