Confirmed: Xcloud will not be supported on iOS devices.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Does anybody remember the partnership Xbox had with Samsung TV? Having games streamed live to an app on the smart TV?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yup being able to the play game where ever whenever with a system. Sure is

Yeah y'all really gonna be happy playing 120FPS halo 6 on a small ass tablet or cell phone... :bryan: fukking delusional!!!

Last edited:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
It doesn’t make sense why Apple can’t come to an agreement when they support the Xbox controller on IOS devices. It seems like a step back and they only care about Apple Arcade.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It doesn’t make sense why Apple can’t come to an agreement when they support the Xbox controller on IOS devices. It seems like a step back and they only care about Apple Arcade.

you answered your own question

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean... i could just play a lot of other games on my phone.

or subscribe to apple arcade again (unsubscribed because i barely used it).

I usually be reading the news or something else, studying, I barely got time to be on my phone like that...

playing Forza must be nice though. But I got a tablet too and an ipad so if i ever wanted to play off my xbox i could play on the tablet. Don’t see how this is a big deal
It's a huge deal to iPhone SE owners :lolbron:
Does anybody remember the partnership Xbox had with Samsung TV? Having games streamed live to an app on the smart TV?
Had? You mean has :francis:
Nikkas really wasting their mobile data to game on the go?
Just like how music is free to stream, and so is YouTube? I see similar setups with gaming assuming you don't have an unlimited plan
Yeah y'all really gonna be happy playing 120FPS halo 6 on a small ass tablet or cell phone... :bryan: fukking delusional!!!
Ppl seem happy playing 30fps on the switch
Fam you rockin Cricket :dead:
Don't do that to the young lad :hhh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Like leasy and that dude said to me today MOBILE is the future of gaming!!!:laff::mjlol:
I mean... if I wanted to play it that bad away from home I can always whip out my laptop or tablet...

i feel like sony fanboys are just reaching for anything to “clown” about at this point. If anything, its a L for iPhone users if they care enough to buy accessories just to play on their phones.

Yall Sony stans stay talking about Xbox tho