Confirmed: Xcloud will not be supported on iOS devices.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean... if I wanted to play it that bad away from home I can always whip out my laptop or tablet...

i feel like sony fanboys are just reaching for anything to “clown” about at this point. If anything, its a L for iPhone users if they care enough to buy accessories just to play on their phones.

Yall Sony stans stay talking about Xbox tho

I'm not even a Sony Stan like that but Ms infrastructure and this cloud gaming bullshyt is not gonna work man.. :bryan: there is no nationwide 5g service in America right now. Gamepass is not a new idea. They get hyped up for the dumbest shyt not even thinking of problems that will arise in the future...:mindblown: it's like why are they so hyped for as a gamer you have to take what Ms is doing with a grain of salt. But they not...:dahell:
Dudes couldn't even answer a yes or no question about 5g service and coverage.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Its over they said

msoapsl88dr41.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm not even a Sony Stan like that but Ms infrastructure and this cloud gaming bullshyt is not gonna work man.. :bryan: there is no nationwide 5g service in America right now. Gamepass is not a new idea. They get hyped up for the dumbest shyt not even thinking of problems that will arise in the future...:mindblown: it's like why are they so hyped for as a gamer you have to take what Ms is doing with a grain of salt. But they not...:dahell:
Dudes couldn't even answer a yes or no question about 5g service and coverage.
:comeon:

everything else you said....:comeon:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Biting off what other gaming online streaming service:comeon:

Stadia, PlayStation now, Nintendo switch, Gameboy, game gear pick your poison... :what: they tried this cloud shyt before and it failed... Now they biting off the switch w&stadia the mobile shyt. fukking gimmicks nikka, what about the games?!? :what:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Stadia, PlayStation now, Nintendo switch, Gameboy, game gear pick your poison... :what: they tried this cloud shyt before and it failed... Now they biting off the switch w&stadia the mobile shyt. fukking gimmicks nikka, what about the games?!? :what:
Stadia:comeon:

Gamepass and streaming games been in the works nikka, stadia JUST dropped there shyt.

PSNow:scust:

This been in the works before switch even dropped :mjlol:

What cloud shyt did they try before... ill wait.

This got you hella pressed... Microsoft must be doing something correct

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
sigh, fukk apple and their high demands. I'll just have to use it on the PC whenever that happens.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sounds like an L for both sides,

But I wouldn’t care about having xCloud one way or the other I can’t stand mobile gaming :mjlol:

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like leasy and that dude said to me today MOBILE is the future of gaming!!!:laff::mjlol:
Mobiles a huge deal. Phones been cuttin into Nintendos handheld market for the past decade. People spend more time on their smartphones than any other device

in Japan, console sales been droppin while mobile became the dominant market.

for me(pre covid), it woulda been nice when I traveled to just throw my iPad and a controller in my carry on. Nobody wants to lug around a console to play in their hotel. Ive done it and its annoying.