CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That that’s what I would do. Might be able to finesse another ring. Cause golden state will still make the playoffs. HE comes in and saves them during the wcf/finals and dips with 3 rings and finishes his career where he wants even if that is golden state

KD shouldn't play a single minute next year

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The more information that comes out, the more embarrassing this whole situation is.

"Calf strain" was never the main issue. You don't tear an Achilles if the only damage was to the calf muscle. That's not how it works. He would've tore his calf if his Achilles was 100% from the initial injury. In reality, he had damage to his Achilles the whole time and they covered it up... atleast from the public.

Then you have Broussard today drop this:

1:50-4:20

Ugly no matter how you look at it.:snoop:

MF budz

All Star
Daps
KD shouldn't play a single minute next year
Why if he’s actually a 100%? What if he has a great recovery and is good to go. Especially if he gets a max from a team then it’s not like they can cut him. There’s ppl that have fully recovered after 9 months.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
But the coli told me the Warriors and their doctors are evil. Yet they shut Looney down even tho he could help and only cleared him because outside doctors gave the okay.
We just have a culture that needs to blame somebody if something goes wrong even if it was just a mistake or unfortunate accident/situation.

I refuse to believe GS would have pressured Durant out there if they thought he could tear his Achilles.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why if he’s actually a 100%? What if he has a great recovery and is good to go. Especially if he gets a max from a team then it’s not like they can cut him. There’s ppl that have fully recovered after 9 months.

i wouldn't trust a single thing those doctors told me. i'D OPT in change my number tell lacob to sukk my dikk rehab on my own time and bounce the next year..

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Have y’all ever considered multiple people in his circle told him not to play and he did it anyway

Sitting down he could have healed and not had this happen. Could have been playing next year. Did somebody tell him it was the Achilles and not the calf? And how would you know, internet tough man?

We obviously saw dude was still hurting. Putting ice on his shyt after every 5 minutes...

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Sitting down he could have healed and not had this happen. Could have been playing next year. Did somebody tell him it was the Achilles and not the calf? And how would you know, internet tough man?

We obviously saw dude was still hurting. Putting ice on his shyt after every 5 minutes...
How would I know what? None of us know what went down but everyone wants to act like they have first hand knowledge of how the decision was made. I keep seeing his circle being brought knowing damn well people on this board have no clue who his circle even is or what they said.

We just had a Klay thread when he got held out saying who should it be up to to not play and some of the first few responses we’re people saying fukk them trainers let the player decide :dread:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps