CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And if he gets hurt again rehabbing it's a wrap. Better get the bag now.

would you knowingly want to be somewhere long term where you don't trust the company you work for to look out for you on a personal level.

Short of durant having his foot amputated or dying he's getting the mex after next season if he chooses his 1 year opt in

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
before or after he joined the team that just went to the finals?

gtfoh

That’s what people forget

If king joined the Celtic .... he would have got the same rings and FMVP as KD

He was unstoppable before he got hurt

Of Ewing went to the bulls he would have 3 rings

If melo got drafted to the pistons he would have a ring his rookie year then get the team built around him

What KD did don’t make him better than those guys he went to a great team and got rings along with the fact he a great player

No way possible klay curry and KD would be cold at the same time for some team to beat them 4 times in 7 games

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
would you knowingly want to be somewhere long term where you don't trust the company you work for to look out for you on a personal level.

Short of durant having his foot amputated or dying he's getting the mex after next season if he chooses his 1 year opt in
I wish him the best regardless. He did have his own doctors clear him as well so I'll assume he plans on firing them too if he must place blame.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
We just have a culture that needs to blame somebody if something goes wrong even if it was just a mistake or unfortunate accident/situation.

I refuse to believe GS would have pressured Durant out there if they thought he could tear his Achilles.
Right, like damn we may have to pay this guy 31 mil next year so let’s fukk his shyt up.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think Bron would've tried to play if it was the same situation. RIGHT NOW, i dont think Bron would do it because he probably feels like his legacy is solidified. But let's say it's 2016 Finals, and Bron is hurt and the squad is down 3-1. He doesn't play?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont understand is it championships or money??? What do you play the game for?? You sacrifice all season and off season to get to this point that 90 percent of the league doesn't experience and you sit out.

Dudes are bytches

Man please stop it :mjlol:

Where’s KD championship now?:mjlol: He probably won’t ever have his same explosive movement now, this injury has literally shortened his championship window :francis: