CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

giphy.gif

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
No other damage than ruptured achilles? That’s good at least.. Still worst injury he could have got, hopefully he recovers well..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Didn't have that either.
So they signed kd for 25 million that season but didn’t have 25 million that season?

fukk is going on here

Durant is expected to sign a two-year, $54.3 million contract, sources told ESPN's Marc Stein. The deal will include a player option after the first year.

If he never signs that... the warriors have that much to sign players for the next two years... 54.3 over 2 years... so at that VERY POINT, they had money to make other moves... Them losing with no KD cause he's injured, is no indication of what would have happened if he never joined them in the first place

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
So they signed kd for 25 million that season but didn’t have 25 million that season?

fukk is going on here
Bogut made $12 million at the time. Had he not been moved, there wouldn't have been cal space to sign KD. So it was more like 17 million in cap space and that's only if we let Barnes walk.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bogut made $12 million at the time. Had he not been moved, there wouldn't have been cal space to sign KD. So it was more like 17 million in cap space and that's only if we let Barnes walk.
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.... you acting like this happened at the same second... you really just trying to argue :francis:

there was a point in history where y'all had 26 million in space.... i don't give a damn if it was monday or friday or before a trade or after.... you had the space, you made the trades... if KD said you know what, I change my mind..... y'all would have put together a different team... them losing without him on THIS TEAM is because his contract took up for 3-4 players... it would not be the same team..... at all

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.... you acting like this happened at the same second... you really just trying to argue :francis:

there was a point in history where y'all had 26 million in space.... i don't give a damn if it was monday or friday or before a trade or after.... you had the space, you made the trades... if KD said you know what, I change my mind..... y'all would have put together a different team... them losing without him on THIS TEAM is because his contract took up for 3-4 players... it would not be the same team..... at all
You right, we would've had to overpay Harrison Barnes or Batum like Dallas and Charlotte did. Don't see how that would've made us better but I'm done with this convo.