CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

100Percent

Deviatin' septums
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can you fully recover from a ruptured Achilles?
Rudy Gay ruptured it couple years ago and hasn't looked the same since. His career is far from over though.

Wilkens is basically the poster child for successful achilles recoverys he came back still an all star. It was a tear not a rupture, but medical science has also gotten a lot better.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I'm glad that he had the surgery expeditiously. He'll bounce back. Dubs gotta offer him that full max and imo he'd be smart to take it.

5 years off the rip... still got Klay and Curry long term especially when Klay resign... that’s the big 3 right there

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Thing is he wouldn’t have injured it had he not tried to take cutting hard off the dribble.. look how he played in the first quarter nothing but set shots and pull up shots.. easy

I also blame Kerr for not playing him in 5-6 min intervals, notice he came out at the 5:30 min mark in the first and then Kerr bought him back in at 3 min mark in the first.. dumb shyt

Should have waited to second quarter around the 6 min mark to bring him in

You're exactly right. Here's a vid time stamped. Nate Duncan predicted the same thing 10 seconds before it happened

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
That post basically confirms that he knew there was risk that he was gonna damage something

“He just wanted to be out there”

He’s still young so he’ll come back

Unfortunately that’s not true anymore. Kevin Durant is turning 31 this year and is entering His 13th season.

This could be an ugly transition.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Ric Bucher made a great point on Undisputed about this chick.
rawImage.jpg

I think she would have kept it real towards KD

Dubs didn’t want to pay her what the Hawks offered... cheap on out your trainer brehs