CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Breh gon retire with over 600 milly in the bank and multiple rings. Meanwhile yo smart ass slaving to get by :russ:
:russ:
Like I said his money was already secured. Yet this dumbass nikka tried to play hero for the team that shyt on him. How much you seeing of that $600 mil? You got one of them rings? Doesn’t change the fact this nikkas a dumbass for tryna play hero:mjlol:

#DUMBASSDURANT

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Can you fully recover from a ruptured Achilles?
in the entire history of basketball, everyone is saying Wilkins is the ONLY player to ever come back the same

I hope Durant is two... Just seeing in that little ass bed, half drugged and probably heartbroken, is a goddamn shame

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Thing is he wouldn’t have injured it had he not tried to take cutting hard off the dribble.. look how he played in the first quarter nothing but set shots and pull up shots.. easy

I also blame Kerr for not playing him in 5-6 min intervals, notice he came out at the 5:30 min mark in the first and then Kerr bought him back in at 3 min mark in the first.. dumb shyt

Should have waited to second quarter around the 6 min mark to bring him in

If you have to ask KD to be a glorified spot up shooter and not make any sharp cuts then he had no business being out there. It was only gonna be a matter of time before he blew out his Achilles on offense or defense

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Well shyt the mofo came back quick and rushed for a stack lol

Word nobody recovered faster before him. It was at the end of the season too so he only missed like one game.

A torn achilles is way different though, I'm sure you see how Cousins looks. It takes a year after the injury to get back "full" so he's still not fully what he's going to be but I don't think he's far off. I guess you can say never say never but no athlete has ever come back the same after rupturing their achilles, that goes for all sports.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
If you have to ask KD to be a glorified spot up shooter and not make any sharp cuts then he had no business being out there. It was only gonna be a matter of time before he blew out his Achilles on offense or defense

Fam simple pick n roll, post up, set shots nobody blocking his shyt.. all I’m saying it they could have gradually eased him back into the flow of the game and not go 0-100... he got Klay and Steph out there they ain’t double teaming none of them

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Word nobody recovered faster before him. It was at the end of the season too so he only missed like one game.

A torn achilles is way different though, I'm sure you see how Cousins looks. It takes a year after the injury to get back "full" so he's still not fully what he's going to be but I don't think he's far off. I guess you can say never say never but no athlete has ever come back the same after rupturing their achilles, that goes for all sports.

Cousins slowly getting it back but his weight has a lot to do with it too.. KD a skinny breh so he might recover quicker... KD game built on finesse... he ain’t trying to over power folk in the blocks or strong arm dudes... he will be aight.. like he never left

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The Warriors had to make trades to create that cap space. Thankfully, Dallas took Bogut off our hands.
I'm not disputing any of that... I'm saying at some point before getting KD, they had the current roster (minus cousins, etc), and 30 million cap space

people acting like if KD went to brooklyn that summer, that the warriors would be sitting around for 2 years, not getting another starter or more people on the bench. No they would have got other players, and still had the big 3, and still been the 73 win team from the previous season

There is no scenario where they would have stood pat, and we'd be talking today about this same exact roster, just minus KD... no, there'd be $30 in acquisitions as well

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm not disputing any of that... I'm saying at some point before getting KD, they had the current roster (minus cousins, etc), and 30 million cap space

people acting like if KD went to brooklyn that summer, that the warriors would be sitting around for 2 years, not getting another starter or more people on the bench. No they would have got other players, and still had the big 3, and still been the 73 win team from the previous season

There is no scenario where they would have stood pat, and we'd be talking today about this same exact roster, just minus KD... no, there'd be $30 in acquisitions as well
Never had 30 million in cap space since we acquired Iggy chief.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Cousins slowly getting it back but his weight has a lot to do with it too.. KD a skinny breh so he might recover quicker... KD game built on finesse... he ain’t trying to over power folk in the blocks or strong arm dudes... he will be aight.. like he never left

Cousins pre-achilles would abuse this version of Gasol no problem, he could get up and court pretty easy for a fat Alabama nikka. Dude has none of the burst he had before, I think Durant will be the same. I said it before but KD had a combo of length and quick first step that nobody else in the league has. He won't look as bad as Cousins bc of weight like you said but I don't see him being quite the same, he'll just be a more creative scorer. Still be a walking bucket though.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
No official statement on his injuries and expected recovery time?

Oh I wonder why :sas1:

It's been know since the injury happened exactly how serious this injury is. Why not release details then?