CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

IM NOT SURE WHAT THESE LINKS
ARE SUPPOSED TO PROVE.

KD COULD BARELY JUMP
BEFORE THEY SHOT HIM UP WITH PAIN MEDS.

HE CLEARLY WASNT HEALED AND IN NO CONDITION TO BE ON THE COURT.

2NDLY DAMN NEAR EVERY ATHLETE WHO HAS HAD THE ACHILLES INJURY SAID THE SAME shyt ABOUT KD....

EVEN WEEKS LATER SHAQ CONTINUED
TO SAY HE DIDNT BELIEVE GS BS ABOUT IT BEING HIS CALF....

3RDLY, EVERY TIME WE SAW KD OVER THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS
HE HAD ICE ON HIS ACHILLES NOT HIS CALF.
:devil:
:evil:

You just made a statement that Durant injured his Achilles with no evidence other than circumstances and assumptions. You back up your claim because those doctors in the WaPo article said it looked like a calf injury right away.

Here is a doctor even saying the initial injury was clearly a calf injury:

And here is he is again talking about the Achilles injury.

Just because you got your MD in internet, don't mean you were right about the initial injury being an Achilles.

I am genuinely confused by this. You don't think Durant has a personal doctor?

Is it Monday morning quarterbacking?? I don’t think so. There was a lot of speculation on the internet and in the media that KD was not close to being healthy enough to play.

Beyond that, a few quotes from that first article state that an Achilles tear was the worst case scenario given that he was recovering from a calf and that the light rehab work he was doing on court was nowhere close to the intensity of an NBA game and thus could not be used as an accurate indication of sustainable health during a game situation.
I think it is because the entire world was pressuring Durant to play. He gets injured and now its, "why did they let him play?" You cannot have it both ways.

There was always a chance this would happen.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Breh, anyone that completely tears their tendon and is a high level athlete is should get it surgically repaired.
Word. I didn't want to risk having a pancake foot. You can't stand on your tiptoes.

After Achilles surgery and rehab, I had compensating knee pain...ACL and MCL. I found that patella knee bands help. Knee braces were ineffective.

I can jump but not as high. It could be fear or just inability. i don't play ball as much anymore though.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh, anyone that completely tears their tendon and is a high level athlete is should get it surgically repaired.

And I'm not saying athletes shouldn't. Poster asked if an Achilles can heal on it's own...and I answered.

For anyone who is interested do your Googles...the medical studies are out there (I'm not talking the US, more Scandinavian countries and Germany).

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Ric Bucher made a great point on Undisputed about this chick.
rawImage.jpg

I think she would have kept it real towards KD
People used to applaud the Suns training staff as being the best in the league and Steve Nash still had his own trainer while he was there....and that guy is now the Warriors head trainer.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would only make sense if everybody on that warriors team was equal

KD is clearly the better player on that team and he proved it back to back. This series also proves they can easily get whooped back down to earth without him cause if these nikkas didn’t choke game 2, the warriors could of easily been swept.

People used to crucify Lebron for going to Miami to play with Wade and Bosh cause the opinion, at that time, was he couldn’t do it himself and needed other hall of famers to win a ring. In that time, Lebron won a mvp and proved he was still the best player in the world(before folks go saying “well that’s different” I will post articles and quotes from legends calling Lebron a punk during that time to prove my post, so don’t nobody go revionising history)

Also Kawhi joined a team that was #1 in the East last year and could have made the finals if it wasn’t for Lebron standing in their way. Is it the same as KDs situation? No, but both went to good organizations. If KD isn’t the best, neither is Kawhi

Lebron has brainwash folks into thinking you need to lead bums to the finals in order to prove some shyt, which is silly considering Lebron needed to create his own little super squad to even have a ring his DAMN self. Then those damn stacked ass spurs squads where Kawhi had 3 damn hall of famers. Only Dirk had only a good squad without superstars as his sidekicks, and won it in recent memory

Everybody else who won were stacked including those spurs squads that we give Kawhi so much credit for winning with.

Word

Lebron put the raptors out 3 years in a row

Thats a big difference not having lebron in the east

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I am genuinely confused by this. You don't think Durant has a personal doctor?

NO nikka

YOU SAID KDS PERSONAL DOCS
TOLD HIM HE COULDNT INJURE HIMSELF ANY WORSE.

THATS A HUGE ACCUSATION YOU MADE WITH ZERO PROOF.

:devil:
:evil:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
People used to applaud the Suns training staff as being the best in the league and Steve Nash still had his own trainer while he was there....and that guy is now the Warriors head trainer.
The fact that they were able to get GRANT HILL to play complete season(s).....makes me tip my hat to whoever was in charge of training for Phoenix. He has to be one of the best in the field.