CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
NO nikka

YOU SAID KDS PERSONAL DOCS
TOLD HIM HE COULDNT INJURE HIMSELF ANY WORSE.

THATS A HUGE ACCUSATION YOU MADE WITH ZERO PROOF.

:devil:
:evil:

Bruh, they all consulted. Thats how this works. KD didn't run with the opinion of the Warriors doctors alone like you are trying to suggest.

Are you still going to tell us it was initially an Achilles injury, or just pretend you didn't say it? That's also a huge accusation that you have no proof to show.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I wish I could find it, but they talked about his personal physician and training team after the initial calf injury and the Warriors being not all the way in on his recovery. (and they wouldn't be because the Warriors docs have to wory about the entire team, not just one player)

I only bring it up because teams dont let these athletes run out to play without going through multiple sources. And big-time stars like Durant have their own doctors and rehab team give them attention too.

I really think this was just a freak occurrence.
:mjlol:

Say what you want about the diagnosis. Whatever the initial injury was, clearly it made it more likely that he could suffer an Achilles tear. Dude was having trouble moving around.

Steve Kerr said before the game "he did 1 on 1.... a little 2 V 2", and they put him out there with no minutes restriction.

A freak occurence implies that same shyt could have happened if he was healthy. Dude got injured after 10 minutes

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think it is because the entire world was pressuring Durant to play.
where are people getting this from??:mindblown:

almost all the commentators and people in social media have been thinking he was injured worse than originally speculated and didn't expect him to return. who is this entire world of people who were pressuing kd to come back??

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Lebron has brainwash folks into thinking you need to lead bums to the finals in order to prove some shyt, which is silly considering Lebron needed to create his own little super squad to even have a ring his DAMN self. Then those damn stacked ass spurs squads where Kawhi had 3 damn hall of famers. Only Dirk had only a good squad without superstars as his sidekicks, and won it in recent memory

Everybody else who won were stacked including those spurs squads that we give Kawhi so much credit for winning with.
I'm only quoting this cause goddamn this the truth... All those bulls, pistons, lakers, celtics were stacked... lakers again, spurs, rockets.... stacked... GS stacked.... miami stacked...

It is quick to overlook that.. Although just 1 to 1... I will always see leading bums being the harder feat than leading all stars... ALWAYS... I hated bron's move for the same reason... his first ring was in cleveland to me... and even then.... cleveland was stacked too... 3 all stars.. 2 all nba.. 1 of the GOATS ever... they was stacked when they won too

I look at someone like Dirk.. How much did he prove that year he won? By taking not scrubs, but no all stars or all nba players, and beating STACKED teams the whole way through. That put him on god level status and all sorts of shyt was "proven" that year..

Now take lebron's first ring in miami... nikkas was like ok you was supposed to win, you stacked and it was easy... nikkas really didn't care about those rings even when he won them.... GS currently being disqualified from all their rings cause "kd was there and they stacked" and "lebron wasn't stacked the first time"

You're absolutely right... It's becoming a contest of who can win with the shyttier team... and if your team is stacked, it might as well not even count... You honestly have made me have to rethink this outlook on things

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
if the Warriors don't sign KD with that cap space in 2016, who do they get? Remember, Barnes bum ass left.

Free agent wings that summer was Derozen (wasn't leaving), Bron (wasn't leaving), KD, Kent Bazemore ( :francis: ), Nic Batum ( :mjlol: )
so a 73 win team with 30 million in cap space wouldn't sign other players :mjlol:

why you breaking it down to 1 wing (chris rock voice)? They could have got an avg role player to be the wing and still be stacked and have $20 million for the bench... or trades... or anything...

You sitting here really acting like a max slot on the best team with two years of that space, would have resulted in absolutely nothing better than barnes and nobody else? come on now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Thanks breh...

The ACL and Achilles are different items.

:russ:
I knew I was gonna get quoted for this even before I read the reply... I was trying to bold the part about ALL ligaments... where it says they never heal on their own and usually you have to take other ligaments to fix them..........

all the other shyt :mjcry:

Surgery
There are two different types of surgeries; open surgery and percutaneous surgery.

During an open surgery an incision is made in the back of the leg and the Achilles tendon is stitched together. In a complete or serious rupture the tendon of plantaris or another vestigial muscle is harvested and wrapped around the Achilles tendon, increasing the strength of the repaired tendon.[21] If the tissue quality is poor, e.g. the injury has been neglected, the surgeon might use a reinforcement mesh (collagen, Artelon or other degradable material).

In percutaneous surgery, the surgeon makes several small incisions, rather than one large incision, and sews the tendon back together through the incision(s). Surgery may be delayed for about a week after the rupture to let the swelling go down.[22] For sedentary patients and those who have vasculopathy or risks for poor healing, percutaneous surgical repair may be a better treatment choice than open surgical repair.[23]

Rehabilitation

Non-surgical treatment used to involve very long periods in a series of casts, and took longer to complete than surgical treatment. But both surgical and non-surgical rehabilitation protocols have recently become quicker, shorter, more aggressive, and more successful. It used to be that patients who underwent surgery would wear a cast for approximately 4 to 8 weeks after surgery and were only allowed to gently move the ankle once out of the cast. Recent studies have shown that patients have quicker and more successful recoveries when they are allowed to move and lightly stretch their ankle immediately after surgery. To keep their ankle safe these patients use a removable boot while walking and doing daily activities. Modern studies including non-surgical patients generally limit non-weight-bearing (NWB) to two weeks, and use modern removable boots, either fixed or hinged, rather than casts. Physiotherapy is often begun as early as two weeks following the start of either kind of treatment.[citation needed]

There are three things that need to be kept in mind while rehabilitating a ruptured Achilles: range of motion, functional strength, and sometimes orthotic support. Range of motion is important because it takes into mind the tightness of the repaired tendon. When beginning rehab a patient should perform stretches lightly and increase the intensity as time and pain permits. Putting linear stress on the tendon is important because it stimulates connective tissue repair, which can be achieved while performing the “runners stretch,” (putting your toes a couple inches up the wall while your heel is on the ground). Doing stretches to gain functional strength are also important because it improves healing in the tendon, which will in turn lead to a quicker return to activities. These stretches should be more intense and should involve some sort of weight bearing, which helps reorient and strengthen the collagen fibers in the injured ankle. A popular stretch used for this phase of rehabilitation is the toe raise on an elevated surface. The patient is to push up onto the toes and lower his or her self as far down as possible and repeat several times. The other part of the rehab process is orthotic support. This doesn’t have anything to do with stretching or strengthening the tendon, rather it is in place to keep the patient comfortable. These are custom made inserts that fit into the patients shoe and help with proper pronation of the foot, which is otherwise a problem that can lead to problems with the Achilles.[citation needed]

To briefly summarize the steps of rehabilitating a ruptured Achilles tendon, you should begin with range of motion type stretching. This will allow the ankle to get used to moving again and get ready for weight bearing activities. Then there is functional strength, this is where weight bearing should begin in order to start strengthening the tendon and getting it ready to perform daily activities and eventually in athletic situations.[24][25]

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
so a 73 win team with 30 million in cap space wouldn't sign other players :mjlol:

why you breaking it down to 1 wing (chris rock voice)? They could have got an avg role player to be the wing and still be stacked and have $20 million for the bench... or trades... or anything...

You sitting here really acting like a max slot on the best team with two years of that space, would have resulted in absolutely nothing better than barnes and nobody else? come on now
The Warriors had to make trades to create that cap space. Thankfully, Dallas took Bogut off our hands.