CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
I think KD should sue honestly. Pressured him to play in a meaningless game because there was no way he would be 100% enough to lead them to victory risking his whole career on it. Geez Warrior staff is savage. fukk Kerr too.

I doubt they forced homie out there.

Kerr seemed content to lose this series without KD. I don't think KD is some self sacrificing guy like he is gonna play on a ruptured Achilles or with a serious Achilles injury.

I honestly think he just tried to give it a go and it didn't work out for him.

It be like that sometimes.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
some of ya'll acting like Golden State hasn't done enough for KD? :dahell:

like he getting paid a rookie salary on a scrub team? :dahell:

Golden State's front office has done their job and built a super team full of all-stars and several future Hall of Famers

KD is well taken care of and if he wanted more money then he should have stayed in OKC or gone to another state that doesn't tax over half his income :yeshrug:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Someone on here earlier today said they hope KD snaps his other leg, or something similar to that

I cant find the thread it was in the one about KD getting cleared to practice and then being cleared to play

I hope someone tracks down this coli breh. I would but im a homicide detective. There hasnt been a murder so this isnt my line of work. But when someone does locate the suspect i will have my train ticket ready :mjgrin:
That was that idiot @Nima0614

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I am livid, I just like most of us here is a fan of the NBA and it's stars. When shyt like this happens that could be avoided, I don't know what to say.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
some of ya'll acting like Golden State hasn't done enough for KD? :dahell:

like he getting paid a rookie salary on a scrub team? :dahell:

Golden State's front office has done their job and built a super team full of all-stars and several future Hall of Famers

KD is well taken care of and if he wanted more money then he should have stayed in OKC or gone to another state that doesn't tax over half his income :yeshrug:
Boogie himself saying the team isn't at fault but these lames know more than he does?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
nikkas acting like KD was forced to play against his will or some shyt :childplease:

KD chose to play knowing the risks. He should've sat out like Kawhi

He's still only 30 and he still getting a max. He'll be alright
This shyt lowkey vindicates khawi too. These organizations don't give a fukk about you. These athletes need to understand that. I don't care if you play in the NBA or work in a warehouse.....don't ever sacrifice your health for these cacs.