CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
What kind of answer is that? :what:

It means

giphy.gif

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Good for Grant Hill's dumb ass. As an NBA fan I want to see guys stay in their prime for as long as possible and not get catastrophic injuries through ineptitude and mismanagement.

And hopefully he sits as long as he has or wants to. Nobody should be forcing him to come back. He was the difference tonight on one leg! Man that was sad as hell to see. He was killing it.

I think he’ll still get paid but whoever signs him must let him recover first

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And Kawhi got dragged by the media for sitting out. Now they gon act heartbroken about KD smh.
Kawhi got dragged because people thought it wasn't that serious, even his teammates questioned it.

I don't think anyone was questioning the legitimacy of KD's injury. I will say this: I think the Warriors if they're guilty of anything was keeping this idea that he could come back if nothing else to throw off the other team's game plan. If he's out, he's out. If it's more serious than what it is, let it be known. The way it was reported, a calf injury doesn't sound insurmountable. An Achilles injury does, so naturally people are gonna wonder what's taking KD so long to return cuz calf injuries don't seem that serious to the common man. People just think a calf injury requires icy hot and a massage and you're good again.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was shocked when dude came back and they said no minute restriction. Camera pans for him on the bench and he has ice there two min later Kerr puts him back in then boom
I was shocked he was even playing. He could barely move well when it came to agility moves. I was telling my wife. I would bench him for good right now. He doesn't look right. Same for Looney. There is pain tolerance and the nikka just can't go. These two couldn't go but Kerr had them in like it was life or death. The NBA just lost 1 billion dollars they will never get back. The NBA just needs to take Klay from the Warriors as a penalty fukking with the league's money like that.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
75% of this board lived in fantasy land regarding this injury ....

This was never a calf strain

Sad state of affairs even now a decent amount of you all are still acting like this is a badge if honor for Durant. SMFH

This guy is 31 years old and going into his last major contract negotiating period. And he allows himself to get PLAYED ... literally.

There is no kumbaya theme song at the end of this situation. When the dust settles you dudes will really understand what just happened here. This guy let the team lie to the whole world about a calf injury when the nikka knew it was his Achilles. He knew he was never healthy to play.

This guy let headlines get to him the second the injury happened and it never stopped. Guy was posting on Twitter the next day trying to validate his standing with the team.

One week out...

Two weeks out...

Three weeks out...

Four weeks out...

Every time, limping in front of the cameras.

This guy PLAYED himself in such a ridiculous mannner and it's travesty the people in his circle watched him do it.