CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Gm cac clearly putting on his best performance:stopitslime::camby::pacspit:

With all the compassion he showed when Jrue, Conley, Tony Allen, Pat Beverly, Love, Kyrie, Shump, Delly, CP3, Blake, Nurkic, TP, and Kawhi got hurt, the least everyone can do is have compassion for the Warriors' terrible, terrible luck with injuries.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Crazy thing with Kawhi last year was that the Spurs historically were always conservative with injuries.

Warriors have a rep for a good training staff.

But it’s becoming clearer and clearer these teams doctors are under more pressure to deliver Ws not always the player’s best interest.
Great players using their free agency leverage has the true demonic filth rearing it’s head from these organizations.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Maaaan everybody and they momma thought the initial injury was an Achilles, so this happening makes things real interesting. The questions are...

Was the initial injury an Achilles injury?(I see they still trying to deny it was)

Did KD know he had an Achilles injury or was he lied to by warriors management and doctors?

I don’t believe he was lied to, I think he wanted to get out there with an Achilles injury to save the season...didn’t work out and now he and everyone involved is mad. I have no sympathy for him unless he was lied too. Can’t wait to see which way this thing is going to go.

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
Someone on here earlier today said they hope KD snaps his other leg, or something similar to that

I cant find the thread it was in the one about KD getting cleared to practice and then being cleared to play

I hope someone tracks down this coli breh. I would but im a homicide detective. There hasnt been a murder so this isnt my line of work. But when someone does locate the suspect i will have my train ticket ready :mjgrin:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Klay has a hamstirng strain. You can play through that if it's not a tear. KD obviously didn't feel comfortable playing. The scrimmages this week did not go well for him even. The medical staff did a poor job clearing him to play. That is a man's career. But KD's team should of known better and held him back. You can't depend on teams to protect your health.
nikka didn't even get cleared to practiced. Who idea was this? The NBA needs to ban the Warriors on the real. Stupid ass franchise just fukked the NBA's money up.

Daps
Kawhi got dragged because people thought it wasn't that serious, even his teammates questioned it.

I don't think anyone was questioning the legitimacy of KD's injury. I will say this: I think the Warriors if they're guilty of anything was keeping this idea that he could come back if nothing else to throw off the other team's game plan. If he's out, he's out. If it's more serious than what it is, let it be known. The way it was reported, a calf injury doesn't sound insurmountable. An Achilles injury does, so naturally people are gonna wonder what's taking KD so long to return cuz calf injuries don't seem that serious to the common man. People just think a calf injury requires icy hot and a massage and you're good again.

Bro why did people think this tho? There wasn’t nothing Kawhi shown in his character that would lead anyone to believe that he was sitting for selfish reasons. They KNEW he was legitimately hurt. But they wanted him to PLAY HURT regardless. That’s why they was mad

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just saw Kerr’s press conference. He might have been pissed that KD was cleared to play. He def passed it over the Bob Myers to own. Hard to say, whole team seems very shaken up understandably