CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is such a lazy take. Yall loved shytting on KD the last 4 years. Called him a bytch, snake, and everything else under the sun. He put it all on the line because he’s a real life killer on the court unlike some of these other jokers.
Thecoli and sites like it are filled with some stupid motherfukkers. Some of the dumbest fukks in mainkind. Sites like this, Realgm, all of them hell got dumbasses like swag who say the most stupid shyt ever.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
So does he stay with golden state now and they pay the luxury tax...cause they would definitely give him every thing....but would anybody else ......he's gone for next yr so who gonna pay him....enlighten me
you'd still pay him just to have him there, but this does kill it for anyone who thought they could obviously sign KD and instantly contend for a title.

Adam Silver is beside himself, because this kills a lot of the buzz for this summer /next season

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Grant Hill just said on Gametime he regretted all his injuries but he would've regretted it more if he didn't try to play and help his teammates even if he knew it would've shortened his career the way it did.
Good for Grant Hill's dumb ass. As an NBA fan I want to see guys stay in their prime for as long as possible and not get catastrophic injuries through ineptitude and mismanagement.