CONFIRMED: KD has Achilles Injury (GM FAKE crying like a bytch)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So I'm still stunned at this: KD misses a whole month, limping and shyt throughout...then he participates in ONE damn practice THE DAY BEFORE the game with a very slight limp....and you nikkas let him play:skip:.

His crew, teammates, and organization ain't shyt...

THIS....

I THOUGHT THERE WAS NO WAY IN HELL
HE WAS PLAYING 2NITE
AFTER PRACTICING FOR THE 1ST TIME IN A MONTH.

THURSDAY AT THE EARLIEST.
:devil:
:evil:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They couldn't force him to sit out game 4 tho.
Klay has a hamstirng strain. You can play through that if it's not a tear. KD obviously didn't feel comfortable playing. The scrimmages this week did not go well for him even. The medical staff did a poor job clearing him to play. That is a man's career. But KD's team should of known better and held him back. You can't depend on teams to protect your health.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
So does he stay with golden state now and they pay the luxury tax...cause they would definitely give him every thing....but would anybody else ......he's gone for next yr so who gonna pay him....enlighten me

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
This is such a lazy take. Yall loved shytting on KD the last 4 years. Called him a bytch, snake, and everything else under the sun. He put it all on the line because he’s a real life killer on the court unlike some of these other jokers.

Exactly. You know that bullsh*t narrative of his rings not counting or that nobody respects him ate at him, and he wanted to prove everyone wrong. The fans are just as much to blame.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You think these mafukkas crying and looking shook because it might be a sprain? That shyt torn brah and they know it. Steph on TV now looking :mjcry:
i know Cousins has to be distraught because if anyone knows what that can do to a career, it's him.

Not that it's important, but this kills so much of this summer /next season because the whole season was gonna be built around where KD would go, and now regardless of where he signs, we won't see it til 2020 at the earliest (late 2020 worst case-- and he misses the Olympics too)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is franchise changing shyt and there is no winnable situation for the warriors. Cause if you offer him a full max and he’s no where near his old self then obviously you set back years. But if you low ball him when he sacrifices his body, warriors look like dikks and that will have such a negative perception to other players around the league.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
there was too many people who jumped on achilles when it first happened and didn't let up when the warriors came out and said just the calf

if twitter doctors,random coli members, and former athletes are in consensus....:patrice:

hope warriors medical staff didn't do durant dirty by downplaying the risk of playing tonight.:wow:
When i saw how low that ice was on his leg in the tunnel I knew that wasnt a calf injury.