Confirmed: Andrew Lincoln Aka Rick Grimes is leaving the walking dead

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just glad the comic ain't suffering like the show. I think once they realized that desperate ass cliffhanger did nothing for em, the writing was on the wall.

I don't watch anymore but my coworker watches both shows, and the shyt he tells me week to week :scust:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just glad the comic ain't suffering like the show. I think once they realized that desperate ass cliffhanger did nothing for em, the writing was on the wall.

I don't watch anymore but my coworker watches both shows, and the shyt he tells me week to week :scust:

A comic is easy to control, a tv show is a whole new ballpark

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Meh...ill still watch...prob like i do now i wait a few weeks and binge on the app :manny:

It is still fun tho to watch while in the thread

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
trash ass show. dropped it with no intention of catching up after killa coral got murked

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This proves it’s all about milking the show dry instead of making a great show, they should of announced season 9 or maybe even 10 as the last season, Still have Rick die..but at the end since it’s HIS story, and just put everything into giving a once great show a great send off, instead they wanna hold out and fukk their stars about till they get fed up and leave, but proceed to churn out more seasons going in circles with only trash characters left.

Knowing it has an ending would boost their ratings and numbers too, it’s been dropping like crazy the last couple seasons, it’ll be interesting to see the further inevitable nose dive the ratings and numbers take after Rick dies
I agree here. I tapped out in season 7, shyt was garbage. But now that I know rick is leaving, I’m inclined to watch just to see what his arc is. Had they announced this is the last season, or even next, I’d watch just to wrap up a show I previously invested 7 years into

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree here. I tapped out in season 7, shyt was garbage. But now that I know rick is leaving, I’m inclined to watch just to see what his arc is. Had they announced this is the last season, or even next, I’d watch just to wrap up a show I previously invested 7 years into
Exactly, although I’m reading from literally every preview/early screening of the first 3 episodes that this season is a return to it being the once great show it used to be because it focuses on the things it used to...Development and relationships of the main interesting characters, fresh storylines and venturing into the unknown, none of this constant spinning of wheels based around a repetitive war between mostly trash characters that the last two seasons were pretty much about.

It could just be that they’re putting everything into this first half because it’s ricks last and their giving him a good send off, show could go back to being garbage once hes dead but at least I’m interested again.