Confession: I'm a Black Man /w Average P**n

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Although my looks are/have been average or above, the fact that I have an average p**n has been hard. I've taken so many L's(with black women)that have wanted to sleep with me but I usually fail any D test that's administered. I hate the mandingo stereotype that is pinned on black men. I'm a man of character that never approaches women for straight-up, no strings attached sex, but I can even get a relationship on some honest s**t.

I don't even care about the non-black women that have turned me down for sex cause I know what they were on and I don't expect those women to ride for a good negro unconditionally, but this s**t burns my soul when black women s**t on men for something we can't even control or fix like women can. I want a black woman(no color preference)but I refuse to date/marry/have children with women who place my value in my manhood by my size & the way I make them c*m. I would rather be & die alone.

Yeah, I said it and went there.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Although my looks are/have been average or above, the fact that I have an average p**n has been hard. I've taken so many L's(with black women)that have wanted to sleep with me but I usually fail any D test that's administered. I hate the mandingo stereotype that is pinned on black men. I'm a man of character that never approaches women for straight-up, no strings attached sex, but I can even get a relationship on some honest s**t.

I don't even care about the non-black women that have turned me down for sex cause I know what they were on and I don't expect those women to ride for a good negro unconditionally, but this s**t burns my soul when black women s**t on men for something we can't even control or fix like women can. I want a black woman(no color preference)but I refuse to date/marry/have children with women who place my value in my manhood by my size & the way I make them c*m. I would rather be & die alone.

so just be gay :manny: plenty of dudes out there that would love to play with you wee wee...

either way don't know body give a fukk about your insecurities

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: I feel your pain breh.

Syke! I'm still 18 and have a couple more years left to grow. :umad:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Syke! I'm still 18 and have a couple more years left to grow.

MauryLaughing.gif

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

How old are you?