Concord (PS5/PC, 2024, Firewalk) (August 23rd, 2024) (Open Beta July 18-21)

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Go to the 4:08 minute mark and see what he says about the character design

:mjlol:I don’t care what DF has to say lol. In my opinion the character designs are bland. If you like them fine, I’m not trying to change anyone’s opinion.

Last edited:

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is TRASH. No hold to sprint, no auto reloads, clunky sprinting, cursor falls off your screen if you have two monitors, huge input lag and stutters with my 3090, no training mode, no description of how different guns on each character work, no description of character variants and how to equip different passives. No unique game modes. If this was an alpha and the game didn't come out next month, I'd give them a pass. But this is a skip for me.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This is a fun game but at the end of the day I’m not going to bother with a purchase. It has no legs and the few people who do play it are fukking awful

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is TRASH. No hold to sprint, no auto reloads, clunky sprinting, cursor falls off your screen if you have two monitors, huge input lag and stutters with my 3090, no training mode, no description of how different guns on each character work, no description of character variants and how to equip different passives. No unique game modes. If this was an alpha and the game didn't come out next month, I'd give them a pass. But this is a skip for me.

Stfu bytch.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Why oh why did they decide to add the Signal Chase game mode at the last minute?:mjtf:

That was by far the most fun I’ve had with the game and it’s the best mode to show off the importance of teamwork and synergy since you’re constantly converging at the same location.

It took me a few games of learning the characters but I’ve really enjoyed my time with the beta. This game scratches that Destiny Crucible itch without me needing to daily grind in order to keep up.

It’s unfortunate that the player count doesn’t seem to be very encouraging for an open beta, and now it looks like the racist anti DEI/Woke troglodytes will gain a notch in their belt. This is by far one of the most interesting and diverse casts I’ve seen, so I don’t really understand how some can call them bland and generic.

I do think I’ll end up getting the full game, but I’m going to wait to see if Sony decides to stick with launching this at $40. It’s kind of a shame to see what this industry is turning into, ppl done got conditioned into not paying for games, whether is ftp or gamepass/ps+:francis:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So no battle pass, no obnoxious mtx, free post content DLC. But all you hear about is

40dollars-baby-boy.png

And DEI bullshyt because they dare put pro-nouns in small print at the upper right and the characters aren’t big titty pedo weeb nonsense. I hate the gaming community