Comrades. All good things must come to an end. The American's Final Season thread.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
great series, possibly gonna end up in my top 5 :wow:

was a great way to speak about family life and how parents can ruin the lives of their children without them even have lived it. Phil & Liz were always for themselves with their kids being a distant second in regards of care, and it is fitting they end up back in Russia by themselves. Their kids are no better off than when the series started, probably worse off and yet Phil & Liz feel free; a twisted delusion of their parenting. Leave a daughter who'll get caught by the feds and do life in jail/be executed and a son whose whole life is a lie and will be destroyed by the public in the US brehs

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Im fukking pissed. I was watching "live" on the fxnow app and it said it program ended about halfway into it. And you cannot fast-forward so I've been waiting for the past 40 minutes. I may have to just wait till it airs here

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
got to think about it more but this was probably the most realistic ending
as they were riding on the train, I had to remind myself that this was the 80s and once they got past those cops they were home free, they had legit IDs, no cell phones, no cameras etc

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im fukking pissed. I was watching "live" on the fxnow app and it said it program ended about halfway into it. And you cannot fast-forward so I've been waiting for the past 40 minutes. I may have to just wait till it airs here

Fx now app hit you with the alternate sopranos ending :wow:

anigif_enhanced-12859-1429096419-2.gif

:sadcam::mjcry:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
great series, possibly gonna end up in my top 5 :wow:

was a great way to speak about family life and how parents can ruin the lives of their children without them even have lived it. Phil & Liz were always for themselves with their kids being a distant second in regards of care, and it is fitting they end up back in Russia by themselves. Their kids are no better off than when the series started, probably worse off and yet Phil & Liz feel free; a twisted delusion of their parenting. Leave a daughter who'll get caught by the feds and do life in jail/be executed and a son whose whole life is a lie and will be destroyed by the public in the US brehs
That scene with gregory

" I don't want the kid anyway"
:wow: