Complex Top 50 Atlanta Rappers Proves How Trash ATL Was

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Detroit would never. You can be from across the street from the city. It wouldn’t matter. You can’t claim us at all. You from over there!
:ufdup:

Rio da young OG, YN Jay, Kid Rock, BabyTron, DDG, Kem, Insane Clown Posse, the Marvelettes, Jackson 5, etc.
:ufdup:
That's unique to Detroit then. Because New Yorkers let Long Island and Westchester dudes demo like they from The City. shyt the Meccapolis list recently had Buffalo nikkas on a list that should just been City dudes...

If you from anywhere in LA County you from Los Angeles. If you from anywhere in Sac County you from Sacramento. If you from anywhere in Wake County you from Raleigh...

Dudes from all over Dade demo as "Miami" artists"...

So it's kinda unique to Detroit, ain't too many places like that...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This has nothing to do with what I said. Gucci has a lot of misses, more so than hits. All that other shyt you saying is rhetoric.
You have your criteria, I have mine. And again I'm more of a Tip fan...
What did Lil Nas X do? :dahell:
I didn't say I agree with him on here either. He probably deserves to be ahead of Fabo though...

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You have your criteria, I have mine. And again I'm more of a Tip fan...

Dawg YOU posted Tip is similar to Gucci based hits to misses ratio. THATS what I was speaking on. When I challenged your statement, you changed the topic.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man what did Fabo ever do to deserve a spot on a Top 50? He's a mascot...

Tip's one for sure classic is Trap Muzik. Urban Legend is borderline, maybe you could say Paperwork and Paper Trail are solid 4 mic's...

Everything else was mid...

And I'm a Tip fan. Not a Gucci fan like that but he resonated on a different level with more of an organic, grassroots, cult following. He got more sons than TI...
King and Paper Trail are definitely classics. Gucci is more influential to the culture, but T.I’s run cemented him as “king” of Atlanta. And only T.I himself got in the way of that.