Competitive spirit in the nba is dead and will never comeback since 90percent of the draft class are mixed brites from well off families

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
No comment on the light skin comments but as others have said the pay to play model in American sports is extremely detrimental and unfortunately I can’t see it going away anytime soon in this capitalist society.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Maybe because more people are living comfortably in the suburbs?

It's been explained in here a hundred times what's going on. A lot of low income families are being PRICED OUT and we are seeing more and more 2nd generation players because that's who is able to travel and hone their skills. Pay attention.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Now think about how often you see some of these dudes hang out with rappers legit from the hood to try and seem down/have street cred. :snoop: :pachaha:

This is honestly why lowkey you don't see as many rappers and singers court side anymore either while I see a lot more attending NFL games on ig's.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is truth.

You gotta be a suburban kid with means to make it to the league now. This is by design. They taking the black hood element out of the nba. That hunger.

Now you got a bunch of sassy blacks that care about that contract more than putting their foot on an opponents neck.

They love a hungry cut throat euro though.

Yeah, but you really trust them Gen Z Drill dudes to have discipline in ANYTHING? :huhldup:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Breh, October 2022, my son is playing in a league championship game and his team loses. I tell the winning coaches congrats on the win. Win or lose, you see a lot of the same people so you get friendly with them. Anyways, he's like, I gotta take my son to his trainer tomorrow. I'm like, what trainer? I'm thinking weights and the parent was like no, basketball and our whole team is going. That was my epiphany moment. My son has done great everywhere he's been but it was at that point that I realized that 'I' wasn't enough and I need to put him in the hands of someone that can take my son beyond what I'm capable of giving. Imagine telling your wife that our son needs a trainer and he's in the middle of 3rd grade. Ultimately found the guy I've been with and I'm sticking with him. Great guy, former coach and he's patient with the kids. I'd recommend him to anyone.

I realized long ago that basketball is 3rd on the totem pole of importance in this school district, after football and wrestling while others prioritize bssketball. The high school team is mid. The best player on the team can't dribble with his left hand and he's been scouted on it now. Given the situation that I see, I need to make my son ready with what I'm doing because the development in the school system just isn't there. Not to mention, they will try to fit your kid into a mold early so it was paramount for me, since he is a point guard, to make sure he can dribble equally with both hands, do layups with both hands, create scoring opportunities with picks, not be afraid of contact and is aggressively attacking with scoring, passing and defending.

Because he trains with older kids, it forces him to reduce the time needed. I'm not saying my kid is great (on the road to be) but if you look at him and others, you do clearly see the advance state of his game compared to his peers. I put clips up, he needed to be braided up here. On his passes, I don't care about his teammates missing, did my son make the right play.

Scoring

Passing

It takes a village brehs.

Your son def has talent

He's not afraid of the moment and that's big thing at that age as many kids a afraid or nervous at that age, he also is a very solid dribbler and finisher for his age

Keep him going breh :salute: