Compared to white women the average 22 year old Black woman is Ratchet- @kingofnyc

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
He’s not from NYC you flagging faggit. That’s already been addressed.
He's acting like he's from NYC while your acting like a female. You shouldn't be calling anybody the F word. You're an online transgender. No woman acts like this, even online.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
we’re not on their forums, don’t speak their language so honestly how can you even determine that?

FYI MGTOW was created by white men.
Yeah cats are stupid. Truly think they the only ones lol. Like you said fukk you think mgtow and manosphere stuff started from that now has black versions? A lot of people truly got that horse blinders vision and can only see right in front of them. I want to virtual slap cats everytime I hear only blacks do this that and the other simple thing every group does in their own way.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
Nope they did a hell of a job on you and the rest of the fools dapping this dumb shyt. They didn’t do shyt to me.
You're right
full

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It's a nuance of anti ados racism, genderized. Id say intersectionality but they've ruined the term.

@Booksnrain :jbhmm:
Lol isn’t it strange how terminology can get burned out.

As for this weird ass phenomenon I think it has to do with African Americans unique experiences in diaspora. In some ways I think the break we have away from the African continent and the culture of our past continent, along with the necessity of assimilation in an ALL white country, resulted in some really peculiar and sad behaviors. It’s almost this feeling of being psychologically alienated. If you separate the AA experience from African history, then our history (allegedly and popularly although falsely) begins with enslavement. In trying to work through the shame associated with that AND with the horrors inflicted upon us in a white country again and again, blks have developed some really unhealthy coping mechanisms.

Blaming each other and trying to humble one another in pursuit of whiteness is one of those mechanisms. In terms of the demonization of Black African American women by black men, I think there are several causes. Black male self-hate is an obvious one. Pride in the appearance of your female counterparts runs parallel to pride in urself. You can’t escape it b/c she literally LOOKS like you. She is a result of the DNA that comes out of your dikk literally. This is the reason why other races put such a high stock in the protection of the image of their women to other men. Because they recognize it as a source of racial power. Them chicks could look awful and be the result of millions of plastic surgeries but men will still fight for the elevation of their appearance, even if they treat them like shyt otherwise, b/c beauty standards are a type of primal tribal social currency.

Some black men who are trying to fit into white society, don’t want to acknowledge the social currency of any positive black beauty standards, especially in their women b/c they fear it might jeopardize their ability to fit into white society. So those types will make excuses for white female cultural appropriation, will prop up anything a white female does, overlook any violation, put her on a pedestal, make excuses if she says the n-word, because he does not want to compromise any attempt to get with a white female.

So I think the extent to which you can mentally break a man into literally being disgusted at his own DNA is major. But another major factor is black men being covetous of their role as token in society. Black women remind them of the blackness they are trying to run from b/c the females are usually a huge visible symbol of most cultures for men.

Which brings me to another major factor which is imagery. African Americans are portrayed in the worse way in the media. Natives are invisible and Asians are invisible and Latins are pretty invisible in most mainstream television and media. That has changed a bit in recent years but for the most part, blks and whites dominate the media and blks do so disproportionately and portrayed negatively as well. These images have done damage to us in ways that don’t translate similarly to other immigrant communities like Latinos and Asians and even Africans. Why? Because unlike African Americans, they have the positive portrayal of themselves in their homelands to fall back on. Indians have Bollywood. Asians have their own romanticized sterilized portrayals of themselves. Africans have Nollywood and their own millions of cultures and languages to fall back on. Latinos have Telemundo.

African Americans, in alienation, away from any cultural support of entire continents and countries abroad, have been at the mercy of whites and Jews to depict us in the media. Research published about us from std rates to educational statistics all done by whites. History published and written by whites. Racist whites. In light of this, a lot of blk men are tired of trying to be blk in America and are trying to separate themselves from the community. They don’t want any reminders of blackness around them. They don’t know black women. They want to grow up in white towns and attend white parties, go to white schools and raise biracial children in white neighborhoods. They take their cues on black femininity, not from actual interactions with black women, but from message boards, websites and tv shows. Which is why some of the shyt they say is often indistinguishable from white supremacists and some even support MAGA and Trump.
Black women become their target along with whites b/c they want to disassociate themselves from any image of blackness. They do this by emulating white tactics. Namely the false elevation of white female purity no matter how horrid she is, and the association of blackness in a female as poverty/sexual deprivation/demonization. And white media gives these types their talking points when they choose to believe those lies. Ultimately these men want to be white and in their dealings with Black women they want to fukk and mess over them but marry white, the way white men have traditionally done to blk women under the system of white supremacy.

This was something me and a blk male professor colleague discussed a couple of years back. He gave me some really keen insights and told me, even mentioning this shyt to those types of dudes would be met with all kinds of hatred.:wow: We discussed the impact on black females as well. The good news is, it isn’t all black men but a growing minority of them as shyt gets worse.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So I think the extent to which you can mentally break a man into literally being disgusted at his own DNA is major. But another major factor is black men being covetous of their role as token in society. Black women remind them of the blackness they are trying to run from
This really gets to the heart of it.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
tenor.gif

why is this bullshyt thread still here .... should’ve been bushed the minute created

OP is a straight fukkbio who misrepresents & misleads nikkaz on here

Ya?

Banned
Daps
But it's not just ados men. :usure:

It’s not that’s why I laugh at West Indian posters who try to make it an AADOS only issue. West Indians are just as bad if not worse look at Toronto and London like come on.

Africans are a little better but really truly it exist there too so...it’s everywhere.

I am not AADOS but I take issue as a black woman. It doesn’t matter to me the culture you are from and I am not big on the tokenism either.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
tenor.gif

why is this bullshyt thread still here .... should’ve been bushed the minute created

OP is a straight fukkbio who misrepresents & misleads nikkaz on here
You gave him the blueprint and the material, dumbass c00n fugazi fukboi NOT from New York. Don’t blame others for what you brought on yourself.