Companies scale back DEI plans after conservative backlash

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

Aug 27, 2024
Diversity, equity and inclusion programs are under attack by conservative lawmakers and activists. From college campuses to corporate America, the fear of legal liability and political backlash is leading some to backtrack or rebrand their DEI initiatives. Geoff Bennett discussed more with Simone Foxman of Bloomberg News.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yes
The fools who were repeating that YTer nonsense don't have ANY ambition or goals, though. So the ending of academic and career pipelines doesn't mean shyt to them.

Team Trump knows the demo they're going after to sit out the election.

Those fools are more concerned with non English speaking immigrants competiting against them for low wage jobs.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What does this have to do with illegal immigrants and foreign black tethers? I was told that is most important thing black people should be concerned about right now.
:dahell: Who cares if employers discriminate against us in the hiring process. earning a living? thats not a tangible. Preventing Africans from coming over here is.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
What does this have to do with illegal immigrants and foreign black tethers? I was told that is most important thing black people should be concerned about right now.
:dahell: Who cares if employers discriminate against us in the hiring process. earning a living? thats not a tangible. Preventing Africans from coming over here is.

Because according to the Honorable Messenger Tariq Nasheed DEI and affirmative action mostly helps immigrants, homosexuals, and white women.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Because according to the Honorable Messenger Tariq Nasheed DEI and affirmative action mostly helps immigrants, homosexuals, and white women.
Fukk that, things that help black people don't count as a tangible if other people are helped as well. If someone offered me 100 Million dollars on the condition i had to split it with a white lady 50/50 or just 20 bucks thats all mine, i'm taking the 20. :camby:
Its principles