COMMUNITY FINAL SEASON DISCUSSION THREAD... #andamovie

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
when did yahoo start doing tv shows :dwillhuh:

as long as its free i'll watch :manny:

i guess its a good move by yahoo, it should increase web traffic, since its been :flabbynsick: for a min

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
just recently ran through all 5 seasons and liked it so I'll check this too

I guess it's just me but I don't get why Donald's character is missed so badly, might be cause he's the most famous cast member now but I feel like he brought nothing outside of playing opposite to Abed and being in the worst televised romance ever

Chase, Abed and Allison did all the heavy lifting for the show imo

without troy, abed is unbearable

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
without troy, abed is unbearable
I agree they're best together but I thought he was alright solo :manny:

the Dinner With Abed ep was dope and he did that one pretty much all by himself, and the one with that cowboy game was really good too

Troy just seemed forced and lame all the time to me I guess that's just not my kind of humor

that new old dude they added last season is by far the worst character on the show tho

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
:sas1:

More Annie Edison?

AlliVOO.gif

lH9sWBc.gif

brie-07.gif

gMvsL.gif

HssZQ.gif

brie-gif-4.gif

Count me in.

:sas2:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Community Movie Confirmed by Sony TV Exec Following Season Six Announcement

By Ben Skipper July 1, 2014 10:37 BST

community.jpg

The cast of Community

Sony Pictures Television's president of programming and production Zack Van Amburg has confirmed that #SixSeasonsAndAMovie will happen.

Yahoo picked up the show cancelled by NBC earlier this year for a sixth season and Van Amburg confirmed in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter that plans for a film are also being formed.

#SixSeasonsAndAMovie is a hashtag that has been used regularly by Community fans over the years as the show faced the axe multiple times and its cult following clung to hope of a future for the comedy.

Asked about where Community goes following its sixth season, Van Amburg said: "I don't know, let's see how our movie does! Isn't that our plan? There's no way we're not making the movie now!

"I think once we make the movie, let's look up and decide how much more Community the world wants. We promised six seasons and a movie, how much more do you want?! [Laughs.]

"I'd be lying if I told you that we have not had some very early and preliminary conversations that are very exciting about what a potential movie could be and who might direct it. It's early but it's completely in our thought process."

But would the film be streamed on Yahoo Screen (as the sixth season will) or will it be released theatrically? "I don't know; that's the part that is preliminary. It was not part of our Yahoo conversation. We were singularly focused on getting the series picked up but I think anything is possible."

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/community-...xec-following-season-six-announcement-1454827