Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Let’s be clear. Most Jack boys don’t pick houses at random. Either they worked at the house or someone dropped a DYME or the homeowner is moving reckless. Or maybe you got the nicest crib in the neighborhood. The avg person is not gonna be victim of a home invasion.

however you should be on top of your security game. Locked doors at all times, locked windows on the 1st floor, all windows locked at nite, security cameras, ring doorbell, motion detector lights, fenced in yards, don’t have strangers by the crib cause they your girls friends BF man type shyt.

I don’t believe in walking around the crib with the strap. Just having the crib secure enough that you can have the 30secs or so you need to reach for it.

Yeah, obviously the homeowner had the strap on him or had it close by. Those niglets def knew bruh. :patrice:

IceDragon

All Star
Daps
How you out here doing home invasion without a mask on..nikka you have a good excuse now :lolbron:.

Homie inside the place likely had just enough time to get the strap thanks to the door not giving out immediately. Had the jack boys jumping over the stairs like it was COD.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If I had to kill an intruder, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it. I'd be on the porch, chillin', and when the police showed up, I'd non-chalantly say "The body is on the living room floor. If you need chalk, and I hope you do, there is some in the 2nd drawer of the computer desk.":unimpressed:

shyt, I'd be sitting on the steps WITH the chalk for them. :unimpressed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They committed a home invasion during broad day light with a camera clearly facing down on them while wearing slides. Real stupid nikkas.
You’re white - why are using the word “n—-a”, ??!! Faggit
Just imagining what some of the thoughts of my fellow white brethren are when they watch this video.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps