Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
That nicca that jumped over :dead:
:heh:That mf saw the owner had the toast on him and ran out like
200.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If I had to kill an intruder, I wouldnt lose any sleep over it. I'd be on the porch, chillin', and when the police showed up, I'd non-chalantly say "The body is on the living room floor. If you need chalk, and I hope you do, there is some in the 2nd drawer of the computer desk.":unimpressed:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Reminds me of the homie from YouTube.....always doing skits wearing bum ass slides :mjlol:

hope them niccas die.....stealing hard working peoples stuff is the WORST:hhh:
:salute:

There will be idiots who :cape: for these bums, whether it be for the situation a lot of ppl in the country are in or whatever. fukk that.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
reinforce your doors and have your gun on your person, practice to draw quick and clap em until they stop doing the harlem shake.
many invasions happen quickly, no time to grab a rifle locked up in a safe.
put cameras outside and inside your house/apartment
record everything, backup video footage to dvds

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
you think these nikkas had jobs before Corona?

:comeon:

that's kinda beside the point, people who engage in these behaviors often live by the grace of others who do have jobs, when the money slows up for the people sheltering them, it makes them even more expendable which leads to desperation.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Let’s be clear. Most Jack boys don’t pick houses at random. Either they worked at the house or someone dropped a DYME or the homeowner is moving reckless. Or maybe you got the nicest crib in the neighborhood. The avg person is not gonna be victim of a home invasion.

however you should be on top of your security game. Locked doors at all times, locked windows on the 1st floor, all windows locked at nite, security cameras, ring doorbell, motion detector lights, fenced in yards, don’t have strangers by the crib cause they your girls friends BF man type shyt.

I don’t believe in walking around the crib with the strap. Just having the crib secure enough that you can have the 30secs or so you need to reach for it.