Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
screen door
locks behind every window
security system sticker
camera(doesn't even have to work)

can't make it easy for burgulars.

You can rig a shotgun to a chair pointed towards a window or door they'll likely break through. Basically a gun trap.
Trigger is pulled back when he opens the door or window..

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Again you don’t know shyt, but you obviously on a witch hunt for me and want to make sure you do your WOAT banner justice. Went thru my whole history, quarantine got you bored. Do you check everybody race on this forum when they post something or you just love my style so much?
foh cac

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:laff: Oh **** you are hilarious. Now stop shytting up this thread with your incessant need for attention fakkit. You found out the cac is white. Move on and let the mods handle it. Stop trying to overtake this thread. shyt is old now

WTF. Nicole is ****?????? :why:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Sit your clueless cac caping nut ass down, you sound dumb as shyt. Either you are white yourself or a willfully ignorant c00n- ether way you serve no purpose other than to put yourself on the radar. Stuttering and stammering - you can’t even get your sentence together - wtf are you talking about.
:picard: Yooooo. No matter if you are right or wrong. Nicole is the wrong one to come at if you are not verbally strapped for a battle. :huhldup: She don’t fukk around. Will cut your ass to the white meat off gp

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Don’t start that dumb shyt with me. Don’t even try it. Been lying on me since fukkin 2018, and I’m definitely not in the mood for this lying fake ass gossip shyt bc That faggit got his ego bruised by a female over the internet and can’t handle his own shyt. Don’t even go there without backing up the fuk is said - I don’t play that lying on my name conjecture shyt. At all.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They try to call me everything but a child of god in here- because sssholes like that turn bytch off their own shyt. Funny how every time I catch one of these cacs or c00ns caught out there they or their minions want to pull up a lie to try to downplay my credibility; everytime one of “theirs” gets exposed. Like clockwork. It’s so fukkin routine that I compiled the list - 60 damn threads since February 2018 and NOTHING, not one thing proof, factual or otherwise to disprove who I am and how I represent. Mad bc they catch clips and drop yet I’m still standing bc I live in my truth. Don’t put my fukkin name in some fraud ass gossip and lies. Never ends well. Check the score. Don’t start with me, I won’t start with you. Real simple.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nic...failed-exposals-and-failed-e-scandals.723805/

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
First off

why u breaking into a apartment complex to rob in broad daylight

second it’s coronavirus and people at home

and u in the south where almost 90% of people got guns ...

I mean hell gun stores sales been out the roof the last few months because of the crisis

Slow minded Florida nikkas

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stop the instigating . I’m not for play. You don’t want your name attached to some shyt that you can’t come back from. Don’t quote me unless it has something to do with the topics that actually matter in this thread. I don’t deal in weirdo capping shyt bc dudes have too much time and not enough female attention offline. Brains in quarantine bc they can’t get head or ahead in life. Need to get their head together and do constructive shyt with their idle time for when this lockdown lets up instead of old, played out over the hill fail dumb dub fuks starting shyt with no backup bc they get bodied by a female therefore they invent lies based off their own level of lame. Enjoy your day!!

Last edited: