Commit home invasion in Nike slides brehs. Break ya ankles when the homeowner #getsthestrap brehs

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
You're better having off a shot gun in the home for self defense. You just gotta spray that bytch, you don't have to be pinpoint wit it.

This is why I have a shot gun. I'm a good shooter, but I think my hands may be a lil shaky if I'm about to take someone's life. I need the deed done on shot 1 or 2...I'm not fast enough with lining the shot up just yet with a pistol, but I'll get there :demonic:

But who knows when that adrenaline come in and I gotta protect my boy, I might turn into Deadshot. But I'll stick with the shotgun jusssssttt in case.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:gucci:ffs nikkas can never stay on topic

bytch ruined the whole thread:martin:
Talk to the white boy in the thread who calls Black people “nig—“ and there wouldnt be these problems. I see why they feel emboldened to do so- commenters like this^^^. Stay mad.. good. I know people like you might give that passes, we don’t play those games on this side. And if I see some racist shyt from cacs, c00ns or c00nettes popping off then I’m speaking on it- it’s relevant. I don’t expect much discernment from 50 stans, so of course you wouldn’t care.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Talk to the white boy in the thread who calls Black people “nig—“ and there wouldnt be these problems. I see why they feel emboldened to do so- commenters like this^^^. Stay mad.. good. I know people like you might give that passes, we don’t play those games on this side. And if I see some racist shyt from cacs, c00ns or c00nettes popping off then I’m speaking on it- it’s relevant. I don’t expect much discernment from 50 stans, so of course you wouldn’t care.
Shut up!:what:

U said what u had to say damn near 12 pages ago

And yet you still goin on

Hush and keep it movin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shut up!:what:

U said what u had to say damn near 12 pages ago

And yet you still goin on

Hush and keep it movin
Bytches like you keep mentioning me. Moreso than addressing the cac saying n-a, which is suspect off top. Hit that ignore and keep it the fuk moving. You do realize that you have the ability to not quote and stop replying just to be catty, sis. Don’t be mad bc I do work that you don’t have the mantality to do. (Waits for reply in 3....2...1....)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Bytches like you keep mentioning me. Hit that ignore and keep it the fuk moving. You do realize that you have the ability to not quote and stop replying just to be catty, sis.

OK OK
tenor.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Now imagine gun control retards trying to take guns away. nikkas can quite literally run in yo house and fukk shyt up:snoop: Folks living in gated communities with no idea of the grime that goes on:pacspit:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Yep, CACs show they distractions again :coffee:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep, CACs show they distractions again :coffee:
Facts. They never have shyt else to come up with so they resort to making up lies in playbook #3554764.6798 , never amounting to more than repeat of the same baseless rant, old washed up internet drone faggits. What type of a worthless bytchmade excuse of a man makes up lies (and the bandwagon dyckriders who can’t think for themselves parrot the lingo bc it’s a trend, see that one dude all geeked writing in capital letters, “NICOLE is !!!!,” fukkin spazz) that repeat the statement about a female that has never been caught up soliciting shyt, gotta love how uncomfortable and insecure they react when dealing with a woman out of their comfort zone; out of fear for what they don’t know and don’t get close enough to understand.
:sas1:
Makes you wonder what their offline activities are - I mean, wasn’t there just a thread a few days ago where 4 “men” were caught up with a scandal sexcort tr....nvm. Notice how they were absent from that though, never have a word to say on threads with real exposure which was actually proven, makes you think -a guilty conscience needs no accuser :coffee:

Last edited:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
You can rig a shotgun to a chair pointed towards a window or door they'll likely break through. Basically a gun trap.
Trigger is pulled back when he opens the door or window..

That's illegal and you'll catch charges even if the perpetrator is in the wrong