Comic book ether

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Not ether but the little girl Layla had a dope response to a SHIELD agent in the Civil War comics (finally catching up with those)...Dude comes out of a building and she just finished watching a cat melt because of Quicksilver's powers. Dude looks at her and goes "jesus girl, you look like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders"

Layla: I do.

Shield guy: How do you deal with it?

Layla: I shrug.

That ish was just a dope ass response.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is sleeping, don't sleep that Doom sonned T'cjalla into oblivion in Doomwar. T'challa is smart but he isn't an upper ehelon genius or character. He so much as pisses Bruce Banner off he'd get that work. Im talking Banner NOT hulk.

No you're sleeping on T'Challa and it's entire based on what happened in Doomwar (never mind that T'Challa WON in the end).

Doom is at the top of the most intelligent list along with Reed. Doom has outsmarted EVERYONE at some point.

T'Challa has consistently been shown as being one of the top tier genius' in the Marvel universe.

You've yet to offer any evidence as to why you think Banner is smarter than T'Challa other than "Doom owned T'Challa during Doomwar". As it is you just doing some pathetic fanboy cheer leading shyt.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
this was right after sabretooth raped silverfox and scrolled happy birthday on the wall in her blood

SILVER_FOX_dead_2_061611.jpg

wolv001.jpg

[conceited] damn james you looking shaky baby.[/conceited]

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
I don't think Banner is more effective in getting things done than T'Challa though...now T'Challa got str8 OWNED and PUNKED OUT by Doom in Doomwar but Bruce has no real accomplishments of worth. He still can't cure himself of his gamma issues. Outsmarting Tony is no big deal...everyone does it...Magneto, Osborn, Doom, Reed, T'Challa, and even Thor. He's called a top genius but he doesn't really display it....

Well effectiveness is an entirely different question.

But keep in mind, T'Challa is one of the richest and well resourced characters in comics. Not to mention being birthed into the Panther clan and having access to the root that gives him his powers.

Bruce Banner on the other hand has pretty much spent the bulk of his lifetime on the run and hiding out from cave to cave but is still unable to be tracked and found by anyone not named Wolverine

I don't know if you have been reading Hulk past WWH but some of Banners feats have been insane. I would almost definately place him 3rd behind Reed and Doom. That's not to downplay BP tho but I always looked at him as similar to Batman in intelligence as like a Jack of All trades but Panther wouldn't really be the #1 go to guy in any area really

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
No you're sleeping on T'Challa and it's entire based on what happened in Doomwar (never mind that T'Challa WON in the end).

Doom is at the top of the most intelligent list along with Reed. Doom has outsmarted EVERYONE at some point.

T'Challa has consistently been shown as being one of the top tier genius' in the Marvel universe.

You've yet to offer any evidence as to why you think Banner is smarter than T'Challa other than "Doom owned T'Challa during Doomwar". As it is you just doing some pathetic fanboy cheer leading shyt.

Bruce banner's entire series where he trained Scar and was seperated from Hulk showcased how smart Banner is. Banner created enought ech to go hand to hand with the hulk and More then hold his own. T' challa is a B-grade character, PERIOD this isn't a diss this is a fact. Dog you've yet to showcase anything T'challa's done to show he's at the same tier of intellect of ironman, reed richards, or Dr. Doom. Banner's MISTAKES are more awesome then anything he's T'challa's done on purpose. (I have every black panther book to ever come out, you really don't know wtf you talking 2, b.)

Are you reading the current Hulk book's? You'll see Banner's intellect on display there. Im no fanboy I like Black panther way more then hulk. But he's a black batman breh, who is WEAKER then batman he didn't WIN doomwar he self sacrificed his entire country, then had his country destroyed by Namor, Black Panther maybe the biggest loser in the marvel universe right now not named Peter Parker. His vast intellect is rarely EVER on display.

Even on New Avengers he brings damn near nothing to the table when he is with his "peers" Reed Richards & Iron Man. Im not dissing him it is what it is. Never has there been a situation and someone was like quick call T'challa! But there has been scenarios when people beg bruce banner to fix it. I rest my case. :mj:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well effectiveness is an entirely different question.

But keep in mind, T'Challa is one of the richest and well resourced characters in comics. Not to mention being birthed into the Panther clan and having access to the root that gives him his powers.

Bruce Banner on the other hand has pretty much spent the bulk of his lifetime on the run and hiding out from cave to cave but is still unable to be tracked and found by anyone not named Wolverine

I don't know if you have been reading Hulk past WWH but some of Banners feats have been insane. I would almost definately place him 3rd behind Reed and Doom. That's not to downplay BP tho but I always looked at him as similar to Batman in intelligence as like a Jack of All trades but Panther wouldn't really be the #1 go to guy in any area really

If his feats are so great, they aren't talked about nor have they counted in anything outside of Hulk. When Beast was trying to figure out Wanda's spell and went to every genius on earth, Banner meant absolutely nothing on the grand scale. They had Banner finding ways to hold Surfer down a few years ago...I mean..the Surfer usually beats Hulk in like two panels and goes on his way.