Comic book ether

Nobuo Uematsu

Elegant Black Mage
Daps
Marvel's Civil War.

Here's the entire spread

ThorvsIronman09.jpg

:whew:

EDIT: Here's a good page summarizing the ass whooping: Thor vs. Iron Man | Arousing Grammar

This was a dope series, and the fight was :noah: even though it was only a couple of pages.

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
U think Bruce is smarter than T'Challa?

Without question.

Now, "smarter" is kind of a slippery slope because its hard to specifically quantify, but as far any area of expertise Banner and T'Challa both have, I'm almost positive Banner is superior and would be shown as such. Banner has really been doin some off the wall, mad scientist stuff in Hulk over the past few years. As far as anything tech or science related, I think Banner would probably outperform anyone not named Reed or Doom. Keep in mind all the things Banner has accomplished despite having ZERO funding or resources to his name, meanwhile Stark is the richest man on the planet and T'Challa has an entire kingdom at his disposal.

Hell, just in the most recent A + X, Banner outsmarts Beast and Stark combined in Tony's own area of expertise, technology.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Without question.

Now, "smarter" is kind of a slippery slope because its hard to specifically quantify, but as far any area of expertise Banner and T'Challa both have, I'm almost positive Banner is superior and would be shown as such. Banner has really been doin some off the wall, mad scientist stuff in Hulk over the past few years. As far as anything tech or science related, I think Banner would probably outperform anyone not named Reed or Doom. Keep in mind all the things Banner has accomplished despite having ZERO funding or resources to his name, meanwhile Stark is the richest man on the planet and T'Challa has an entire kingdom at his disposal.

Hell, just in the most recent A + X, Banner outsmarts Beast and Stark combined in Tony's own area of expertise, technology.

I don't think Banner is more effective in getting things done than T'Challa though...now T'Challa got str8 OWNED and PUNKED OUT by Doom in Doomwar but Bruce has no real accomplishments of worth. He still can't cure himself of his gamma issues. Outsmarting Tony is no big deal...everyone does it...Magneto, Osborn, Doom, Reed, T'Challa, and even Thor. He's called a top genius but he doesn't really display it....

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
U think Bruce is smarter than T'Challa?

Bruce transformed himself in to the strongest character ever in marvel comics... T'challa swallowed a herb that made him as strong as captain America and lived off of vibranium force decades. T'xhallahas racked up half the wins as Bruce yet has just as many or even bigger losses. He'll yeah Bruce is smarter.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruce transformed himself in to the strongest character ever in marvel comics... T'challa swallowed a herb that made him as strong as captain America and lived off of vibranium force decades. T'xhallahas racked up half the wins as Bruce yet has just as many or even bigger losses. He'll yeah Bruce is smarter.

That was a freak accident, it's not something he planned on doing. What he has tried for decades to do though is cure himself, and he's never been able to do so.

And what does the heart shaped herb have to do with T'Challa's genius intellect?

T'Challa created the Techo jungle for shyts and giggles, designed the quinjets, Avengers I.D. cards, Falcon's wings. T'Challa has developed T'Challa that leaves Reed Richards awe struck at times. Don't sleep on how smart The Black Panther is.

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
That was a freak accident, it's not something he planned on doing. What he has tried for decades to do though is cure himself, and he's never been able to do so.

And what does the heart shaped herb have to do with T'Challa's genius intellect?

T'Challa created the Techo jungle for shyts and giggles, designed the quinjets, Avengers I.D. cards, Falcon's wings. T'Challa has developed T'Challa that leaves Reed Richards awe struck at times. Don't sleep on how smart The Black Panther is.

No one is sleeping, don't sleep that Doom sonned T'cjalla into oblivion in Doomwar. T'challa is smart but he isn't an upper ehelon genius or character. He so much as pisses Bruce Banner off he'd get that work. Im talking Banner NOT hulk.