‘Comedian’ Russell Brand Defends Himself Ahead Of “Serious Allegations” Made Against Him.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Because THIS IS THE most important thing…

:why:

I think you don't understand the context. The same day that the allegations came out, the UK passed a law making website owners responsible for what is said by commenters.

Basically censoring speech by stealth. Now I'm not saying he's not guilty because he was high as fukk from 1999-2015.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that show heavily scripted? I blame the writer

All the nightly shows are off air as we speak solely because the writers quit. If these shows were just straight forward interviews, allowing their guests to share honest opinions and behave naturally , then all those shows would still be running.
Nah, the writers do the monologue and skits that the hosts do.

During the last strike Conan O'Brien came back after a couple of months off to make sure his crew got paid and he pretty much just improvised the entire show, doing shyt like spinning his wedding ring on the desk.

There's prep work done for the interviews, like what questions they're going to ask for the most part, but that's not scripted.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:mjlol:

The grift never ends..
Imagine a millionaire asking for donations. :russ:

Pretty soon he’ll be on live streams like umar, talking about “gifts”:wow:
donations-gifts.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Imagine a millionaire asking for donations. :russ:

Pretty soon he’ll be on live streams like umar, talking about “gifts”:wow:
donations-gifts.gif

These dudes have no shame..none whatsoever.

I've been dead broke before, but I'd never get on Live and beg for donations from friends and family, ransom people.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dudes have no shame..none whatsoever.

I've been dead broke before, but I'd never get on Live and beg for donations from friends and family, ransom people.
You mentioned he doesn't have any shame, but if they're going to give up the $....seems like it's his fans with no shame

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Such a convenient way to "leave the past behind"

Look at me, I'm born again

Life, take two
:blessed:
That’s what I’m saying. It’s just too convenient. But whatever. As they say: “That’s between you and your maker” 🤷🏾‍♀️
For his sake, I hope it’s legit. Personally- that doesn’t erase someone living foul. But hey :yeshrug: I’m no one’s judge.