‘Comedian’ Russell Brand Defends Himself Ahead Of “Serious Allegations” Made Against Him.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Traditionally the Brits always let famous rapists and pedophilles have their fun for years uninterrupted..before chopping their heads off.

This bloke Jimmy Saville was a huge childrens show media personality for the BBC..he raped and abused 100s of kids for years and got away with it..

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never saw this before. fukk is wrong with these dudes :why:
Isn't that show heavily scripted? I blame the writer

All the nightly shows are off air as we speak solely because the writers quit. If these shows were just straight forward interviews, allowing their guests to share honest opinions and behave naturally , then all those shows would still be running.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
i have always hated this guy and idk why

just has one of those punchable faces. how big of a clown do you have to be to follow people like this?

russell-brand_3283149.jpg

Sadly that goofy cro-mag chin of his can probably take a few punches. But other than that I'm with you

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
Traditionally the Brits always let famous rapists and pedophilles have their fun for years uninterrupted..before chopping their heads off.

This bloke Jimmy Saville was a huge childrens show media personality for the BBC..he raped and abused 100s of kids for years and got away with it..

There are also very strong rumours that he had keys to morgues and was doing unspeakable things to dead bodies. He had a Norman bates like obsession with his dead mother. I believe the rumours

Lot of people need to be locked up for protecting that freak

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There are also very strong rumours that he had keys to morgues and was doing unspeakable things to dead bodies. He had a Norman bates like obsession with his dead mother. I believe the rumours

Lot of people need to be locked up for protecting that freak

I heard about the morgue stuff, also that he volunteered at a children's hospital or something..I believe it too.

He was always protected..how do you rape 100s of kids over so many years only to die of old age never having been charged with anything??
They literally only made noise after he'd died and couldn't be held to account.

Screwtape

All Star
Daps
I heard about the morgue stuff, also that he volunteered at a children's hospital or something..I believe it too.

He was always protected..how do you rape 100s of kids over so many years only to die of old age never having been charged with anything??
They literally only made noise after he'd died and couldn't be held to account.

Yeah for him to be that protected means there no doubt someone even worse out there

I mean he was paraded through his hometown in a golden coffin. Wtf is really going on

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yeah for him to be that protected means there no doubt someone even worse out there

I mean he was paraded through his hometown in a golden coffin. Wtf is really going on

Golden coffin like hes King Tut :mjtf:

Europeans are quite partial to pedophilles..