‘Comedian’ Russell Brand Defends Himself Ahead Of “Serious Allegations” Made Against Him.

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
Interesting how that Johnathan Majors thread was 100s of pages of hearsay and he guilty
But this thread sits at 7 pages
TCholo was innocent right off the rip when allegations dropped on him
But I’m the c00n :skip:
From a rapist of black women that gets tons of daps even after he dry snitched on himself to nikkas ducking this thread
You can’t tell me most you muthafukkas ain’t in digital blackface :Kd:
Or nikkas with fukked up hairlines:lolbron::mjpls::mjgrin:
One is a popular actor and a major face in the biggest movie franchise in the world the other is a has-been, fringe comic, bit like comparing a firefly to a sun.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

200w.gif

Daps
This guy was well known in London in the early 2000s to be a scumbag and a serial sex pest. The type of guy you wouldn't leave alone with your female relatives or friends for even 10 seconds.

Textbook narcissist who grifted his way to fame via being extremely cocky and taking advantage of anyone who helped him or who believed in him.

The only thing that surprises me is it has taken this long since the #metoo shyt exploded for him to be cancelled. He came up in a different era where it was easier to get away with this kind of thing, but that was then and this is now.

The guy is very intelligent though and as others have pointed out his transition from actor/comedian to meditation guru to conspiracy theorist isn't a coincidence. His followers on both the hard left and the hard right will defend him due to their distrust of legacy media, and he's not relying on TV or movies any more to make a living.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
This guy was well known in London in the early 2000s to be a scumbag and a serial sex pest. The type of guy you wouldn't leave alone with your female relatives or friends for even 10 seconds.

Textbook narcissist who grifted his way to fame via being extremely cocky and taking advantage of anyone who helped him or who believed in him.

The only thing that surprises me is it has taken this long since the #metoo shyt exploded for him to be cancelled. He came up in a different era where it was easier to get away with this kind of thing, but that was then and this is now.

The guy is very intelligent though and as others have pointed out his transition from actor/comedian to meditation guru to conspiracy theorist isn't a coincidence. His followers on both the hard left and the hard right will defend him due to their distrust of legacy media, and he's not relying on TV or movies any more to make a living.
i don't see anyone on the left defending him

Daps
He's done done.

Hope he enjoyed his run as it's completely over now. He may do a pod or 2 (Rogan) and state 'if it was all true I'd be in prison but it's not' nonsense but he isn't getting any screen time and will have to just sit being a married man and shamed, Which will be tough for a sex addict narcissistic. Oh well he deserves this and he was acting in plain sight

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ladiesn'gennelmun WUSSEL BWAND!

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Looks like the same way the UK knew that James Corden was a dikkhead, they knew this Slenderman looking a$$hole was a creepazoid. Yuck

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
He's done done.

Hope he enjoyed his run as it's completely over now. He may do a pod or 2 (Rogan) and state 'if it was all true I'd be in prison but it's not' nonsense but he isn't getting any screen time and will have to just sit being a married man and shamed, Which will be tough for a sex addict narcissistic. Oh well he deserves this and he was acting in plain sight

he did a SOLD OUT stand up show the very same night that the expose program was aired in the uk on channel 4

:hubie:

Daps