Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Just got the breaking news text from CNN

:torealsad:He did have drug and alcohol issues for decades and even had a relapse last month:torealsad::torealsad::torealsad::torealsad:

fukking drugs and alcohol:torealsad::torealsad::torealsad:So many have been lost whether directly or indirectly influenced by drugs/alcohol; shyt is no joke, my brehs...take this time to reflect :torealsad:
comedians often suffer from depression. I read a whole psychological breakdown on comedians (by an actual psychologist), they use comedy to mask their feelings so they can play "characters" and avoid showing their real selves

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
comedians often suffer from depression. I read a whole psychological breakdown on comedians (by an actual psychologist), they use comedy to mask their feelings so they can play "characters" and avoid showing their real selves

Yea and they said that Williams' depression was worsened by the alcohol and cocaine...he had a shytload of issues in the 70s and 80s

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
He always appeared depressed to me. Definitely a sad story and hope his family is doing ok.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS