Comedian Robin Williams dead by suicide

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
It's all over the place on twitter. fukked up. Suicide? Really? I just can't get down with that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's on EW and hypable at this point. Give it time it'll spread
RIP dude was probably the first comedian I really liked as a kid because he was my first introduction to a comedian. Genie from Aladdin, Mork & Mindy was mandatory Nick at Nite watching for me..Damn that sucks

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Robin Williams dead at 63
http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/08/11/robin-williams-dead-at-63/

Oscar winner and comedian Robin Williams died this morning at 63. While his publicist wouldn’t confirm that it was a suicide, they did issue this statement. “Robin Williams passed away this morning. He has been battling severe depression of late. This is a tragic and sudden loss. The family respectfully asks for their privacy as they grieve during this very difficult time.”

Williams, who won an Oscar for his supporting role in Good Will Hunting, will reprise his role as Theodore Roosevelt in the third installment of Night at the Museum this December. He had recently signed on to reprise his beloved role as Mrs. Doubtfire in a sequel to be directed by Chris Columbus and was last seen opposite Annette Bening in the indie film The Face of Love.

According to a press release issued by the Marin County Coronor’s office, the Sheriff’s office suspects the death to be “suicide due to asphyxia.” The 9-1-1 phone call came in just before noon today.

----------------------------------------------------

Wow, I am shocked as fukk by this.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Seriously, fukk this.
CryingmenSamTaylorWood1.jpg

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Beloved actor Robin Williams was found dead on Monday, police reported.

He was 63.

The apparent cause of death was suicide, authorities said.

Williams was best known for his starring roles in classic comedies like Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumanji. He won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his portrayal of Dr. Sean Maguire in Good Will Hunting. He rose to fame while playing Mork the alien in the TV show Mork & Mindy, a Happy Days spinoff.

Most recently, Williams had starred in the new CBS sitcom 'The Crazy Ones.' It was cancelled after just one season.

Here is the full press release, courtesy of Marin PD.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...s_n_5670050.html?&ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067