Come rate these PAWGs ((Update: Somebody Snitched about this thread to Granny!))

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
20526065_410353009359466_1025776214314184890_n.jpg
:leon:

:noah:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Lmaooo, ol' she really likes me ass nikkas. Why wasn't she checking for you when she was young and fresh? :russ:
You see it. :khaled:
I don't know how men can't see it. And I don't know how women even respect most men, you guys know how dumb, easily satiated, and basic 99% if us are and youre not fleecing all of us for everything we're worth at every opportunity. :heh: A decent women is literally doing community service by just existing and minding her own business because if she wanted to she could ruin at least 10 guys lives and skip off like nothing happened. All those idiots in that group willing to cape for a 50+ year old homeless white lady with a whole family who left her out to dry. She could fleece them all and then hop back on the page and repeat. A woman should pick a man in her prime, white women never pick black men in their prime female years unless he is an athlete or a c00n with a career, I've never seen it.
Feel u breh. I used to always see this old looking, bad built white lady at one of the local clubs n she would stay try to flirt n get chose. Mind u, this spot is primarily blacks and ricans, and u got this forty looking broad with flapjack titties crowding u.

I don't care if she's been sucking black dikk since middle school, you're not wanted here, old ash.
But without fail, end of the night she'd be damn near renting out some dudes lap and chewing his tonsils.

Some people are just ruled by their genitals b. Sad ugly truth.
And we all get judged for that. They think if one black guy wants them then we all should. :scust:
then they get mad at you when you don't choose them. :scust: had it happen to me more than a few times.
then they try to flex on you when they get another black guy to fukk them for a few months, showing him off in your face, but then end up looking stupid and trying to cry to you when they get thrown in the bushes or find out they're getting cheated on. :mjlol:

Only person who calls them out on their shyt more than me is my wife, she lives for that shyt. :umad: . She loves styling on Cacs more than me. :lolbron:

Last edited: