Come rate these PAWGs ((Update: Somebody Snitched about this thread to Granny!))

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Them nikkas tryna bust a nut and get some of that old pawg trick money I know a nikka or two like this :russ:...
I ain't even mad but be careful...
20543755_189137871625130_8696428282984900_o.jpg

Yo! WTF with this thirsty ass black Hulk Hogan looking breh in the comments section ....:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Black ass NWO Hollywood Hulk Hogan ass nikka... :dead:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
hold up, your telling me theres facebook groups were there are white women throwing themselves at the feet of black men?:lupe:

im intrigued...
There's all type of groups on Facebook, so yeah. I only found about these in the last month. They're usually private.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Wow. This is sad. When they're old asf and White man are done with them they're suddenly in love with Black men.
I see this so much and it makes me so upset because I want the black men to hold themselves to ahigher standard. It's like they can't put two and two together and see they're batting cleanup in the dating game or don't have the self esteem to care and do better. They don't notice that cave women only give them attention or crawl to them when all the white options fall through.
*edit
These updates are just making me feel better about not having a Facebook, it's just a cesspool of degeneracy. Why I just Tweet and do Pinterest. :francis: