Come rate these PAWGs ((Update: Somebody Snitched about this thread to Granny!))

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
20543755_189137871625130_8696428282984900_o.jpg

My man's a black Hells Angel or something?... :jbhmm:
im joining this group...my dikk is officially hard :wow:

20525905_410719759322791_3558549819596941775_n.jpg
This old seasoned sista would get it I ain't ashamed nikka... :childplease:
So many older white women will be overtly bold and sexual because they have almost no sexual power anymore so they have to be. It's kinda sad actually.
It is.

Especially the divorced ones
I know y'all might not fukk with Tariq but he did a pretty good breakdown on this...
He said basically as they get older they get everything they need from white society and don't have to depend on it as much so they get extra bold with the black dikk chasing, chasing their fantasies without feeling ashamed and shyt...

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I see this so much and it makes me so upset because I want the black men to hold themselves to ahigher standard. It's like they can't put two and two together and see they're batting cleanup in the dating game or don't have the self esteem to care and do better. They don't notice that cave women only give them attention or crawl to them when all the white options fall through.
*edit
These updates are just making me feel better about not having a Facebook, it's just a cesspool of degeneracy. Why I just Tweet and do Pinterest. :francis:

Lmaooo, ol' she really likes me ass nikkas. Why wasn't she checking for you when she was young and fresh? :russ:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I see this so much and it makes me so upset because I want the black men to hold themselves to ahigher standard. It's like they can't put two and two together and see they're batting cleanup in the dating game or don't have the self esteem to care and do better. They don't notice that cave women only give them attention or crawl to them when all the white options fall through.
*edit
These updates are just making me feel better about not having a Facebook, it's just a cesspool of degeneracy. Why I just Tweet and do Pinterest. :francis:

Feel u breh. I used to always see this old looking, bad built white lady at one of the local clubs n she would stay try to flirt n get chose. Mind u, this spot is primarily blacks and ricans, and u got this forty looking broad with flapjack titties crowding u.

I don't care if she's been sucking black dikk since middle school, you're not wanted here, old ash.
But without fail, end of the night she'd be damn near renting out some dudes lap and chewing his tonsils.

Some people are just ruled by their genitals b. Sad ugly truth.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
:Thinkonthehawg:A lot of...

...In here today:Babyhawg:.