Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sounds broke...

Why this nikka attacking me tho? But I like that shyt:lolbron:

I'm far from broke, b. I got a lonnng way to go though. nikka I been to prison and straight up turned my life around so fukk what you talking about. If you doing super well, than that's whats up, but I could give 2 fukks nikka :heh:

I rent a house, I got my own car, not too much debt, I get p*ssy, I'm black, tall, and light skinned, and I'm under 30. nikka I'm :win:

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA

I'm far from broke, b. I got a lonnng way to go though. nikka I been to prison and straight up turned my life around so fukk what you talking about. If you doing super well, than that's whats up, but I could give 2 fukks nikka :heh:

I rent a house, I got my own car, not too much debt, I get p*ssy, I'm black, tall, and light skinned, and I'm under 30. nikka I'm :win:

*salute for that

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Thats dope ppl sleep on the talent of this Area

DMV by far the funniest area, Martin and Dave alone seal it and if KD ever wins titles in the league he'll be what Steve and sadly Len was suppose to be.

3490151_o.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I got all that and then some minus the jail time and the loosening of my booty from visiting jail:pachaha::pacspit:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

:dead:
:obama:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikkas posting their HS on some humble shyt and this dude coming through talking about :usure: sounds like a soft ass nikka whether he went to jail or not...

Whoa! Hold up buddy, it's time for you to chill out. I'm not gonna act ignorant, instead, I'm going to ask you to go back and re read this thread and find where I tried to stunt on you,

As a matter of fact, I'll paste my post.

Student Teacher Ratio Kenwood Academy High School - Chicago, Illinois - IL

Kenwood Acdemy. Chicago, Illinois

My school was on BLACKSTONE street, so you already know what it is. We had mad gang fights and shyt, but overall it was actually a pretty good school, especially compared to some of the other schools in the Chi :sadcam
:

My next post after that was :gag: at some of the cities y'all from. And If I'm not mistaken, the school you posted was in Brooklyn, so obviously that shouldn't have applied to you.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on ay of this:comeon:

nikka don't hop on your fukking Dell and start acting tough. How you looking for a fight on the internet b? Chill out and contribute without acting like a fukk nikka.

fukk did I do to you lil nikka? I really think you might be a little jealous of the life I had:dwillhuh: Why, I have no idea. I think you wanna be from the Chi and have a sealed Felony on your record:manny: Your life must be boring dog :gag:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whoa! Hold up buddy, it's time for you to chill out. I'm not gonna act ignorant, instead, I'm going to ask you to go back and re read this thread and find where I tried to stunt on you,

As a matter of fact, I'll paste my post.

Student Teacher Ratio Kenwood Academy High School - Chicago, Illinois - IL

Kenwood Acdemy. Chicago, Illinois

My school was on BLACKSTONE street, so you already know what it is. We had mad gang fights and shyt, but overall it was actually a pretty good school, especially compared to some of the other schools in the Chi :sadcam
:

My next post after that was :gag: at some of the cities y'all from. And If I'm not mistaken, the school you posted was in Brooklyn, so obviously that shouldn't have applied to you.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on ay of this:comeon:

nikka don't hop on your fukking Dell and start acting tough. How you looking for a fight on the internet b? Chill out and contribute without acting like a fukk nikka.

fukk did I do to you lil nikka? I really think you might be a little jealous of the life I had:dwillhuh: Why, I have no idea. I think you wanna be from the Chi and have a sealed Felony on your record:manny: Your life must be boring dog :gag:

The school was in Brooklyn in the middle of East New York. Liberty Ave, Pink houses, Queens etc if I misunderstood you my back