Reppin
PG x MD
My school got a 7/10 we've graduated the likes of:
Martin Lawrence
Mya Harrison :takedat:
Sergey Brinn (google co-founder)
Delonte West:lolbron:
players currently in the NFL

With that said its mainly cause we have a Science and Tech program that brings all the best (white) kids in the county but thats only 250 ppl, the rest of the 2350 students are black and although they werent hood hood there was still a fair share of ghetto and ratchness.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My school got a 7/10 we've graduated the likes of:
Martin Lawrence
Mya Harrison :takedat:
Sergey Brinn (google co-founder)
Delonte West:lolbron:
players currently in the NFL

With that said its mainly cause we have a Science and Tech program that brings all the best (white) kids in the county but thats only 250 ppl, the rest of the 2350 students are black and although they werent hood hood there was still a fair share of ghetto and ratchness.

Not on no fakin shyt but Blair had Steve Francis, Ben Stein, Goldie Hawn.....fukk them tho, we had Dominique Dawes. :wow:

....and the mascot ushered me into adulthood, I'ma blazer for life. :smoker:

Daps
Word, since LBUSD let us pick the schools we wanted to go to, everyones parents would try to put them in the best rated schools and shyt :laugh:

The lil nikkas who were stucc going to a hood ass school like cabrillo were :sadcam: the first day

Dont even get me started on nikkas who had to go to washington middle :merchant:

:pachaha: you ain't lyin. I look more hispanic than anything and I had them WSL nikkas hittin me up on day 2 as a freshman. They hit me with the :birdman: where u from homes and i looked at them like :wtf: uuhh, i don't bang homeboy:merchant:

Was washington that bad? I didn't remember hearin bout it, I used to live on Cedar Ave. when I was real little. One thing I do remember is nikkas tryna gas poly up all the time. I was always :shaq2: to that tho

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
herm edwards was one of my schools fb coaches at one time (he still does alot for the school), and dikk vermiel was my other schools coach at one time

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gag: at some of the cities y'all from.

Whats your occupation cause I know for sure I am swag surfing on it despite graduating from my school :whoo:

Ran track against them every weekend while in HS the other fastest dude in the state was from B & G